Naze32 hardware discussion thread

timecop

Re: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by timecop »

I don't know. People manage to fry this shit in so many creative ways, yet I have yet to repeat anything like that.
Maybe its all the bullshit tarduino accessories and people powering stuff differently/stupidly.

hkubota

Post by hkubota »

timecop wrote:Yep, it's gone.
I wish people would just stop wasting time with bluetooth... Or at least use proper modules.

I wish a BTModule would be pre-installed (and working even with USB being connected).
For 1000 Yen extra I'd buy one right now.

Harald

Scott

Post by Scott »

timecop wrote:I don't know. People manage to fry this shit in so many creative ways, yet I have yet to repeat anything like that.
Maybe its all the bullshit tarduino accessories and people powering stuff differently/stupidly.

Yeah, no tarduino accessories. The bt was the only "accessory" connected.

Is 5v from standalone bec to +/- rails "stupid"?
The stupid thing here is that it worked fine with this exact same configuration for a dozen or so flights.

I've been flying your stuff for awhile now- I know when I make dumb mistakes. This thing was fine, then just died doing something that shouldn't hurt it, something I know I've done on pre rev-5.

I'm not trying to lay blame or get anything for free, I'm just trying to understand what happened.

timecop

Post by timecop »

Dunno either.
Like I said, people breaking them but no way to track down how.
Basically, 5V on I/O pins BEFORE the rest of chip gets power (i.e. receiver with its own battery or wahtever?>??) = smokey.
How people manage that situation, is another story.

nspierbundel

Post by nspierbundel »

I use a bt module as well, pluged it in the usb, powered the 5 v and had no issues.

Serial has to flavours (probably more) 5v (normal pc) signal and 3v (ttl ) signal.
5v on the data lines would kill the 3v naze.

Since it worked before we can assume you had a 3v ttl module.

Since the Naze died i would assume it got 5v or more on te 3v lines.

Either the Bt or th naze has a voltage regulator that died.

Question : why?
Bad bt module?
Wrong connection ?
?

Check your bt module if it is still 3v and working.

Rob2160

Post by Rob2160 »

Love the way the Naze acro board handles with no Expo - awesome work timecop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5i5G5mf5Ng

FedorCommander

Post by FedorCommander »

teslahed wrote:
timecop wrote:Yep, it's gone.
I wish people would just stop wasting time with bluetooth... Or at least use proper modules.

Do you have any more information about this? This is the first i've heard of people frying their hardware with bluetooth modules and i would quite like to avoid making that mistake myself if possible.

I am using HC-05, so far so good, at least no urge to connect to USB anymore ;). Is this "proper" module? Any list with compatible modules would be great.

QAV400

Post by QAV400 »

nspierbundel wrote:I use a bt module as well, pluged it in the usb, powered the 5 v and had no issues.

Serial has to flavours (probably more) 5v (normal pc) signal and 3v (ttl ) signal.
5v on the data lines would kill the 3v naze.

Since it worked before we can assume you had a 3v ttl module.

Since the Naze died i would assume it got 5v or more on te 3v lines.

Either the Bt or th naze has a voltage regulator that died.

Question : why?
Bad bt module?
Wrong connection ?
?

Check your bt module if it is still 3v and working.

Thanks for your info
so on this one it says in the description that I/O is at 5v
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/190825913983 ... 1497.l2649
does this mean that this module will most likly fry or not be good for the naze?

jingej

Post by jingej »

what is so hard to understand?? 5V >>> 3V!! 5V WILL kill 3V hardware POINT

QAV400

Post by QAV400 »

well some time ago (not to long) TC said that most BT modules will work, so....
From my understanding a ttl signal can be anything up to the vcc voltage of the transmitting device so it could be 3.0v or 5.0v etc
So should we only be running bt modules that can use a 3v VCC and use 3v pad to power it only so as to not have the ttl signal be no higher than 3 or 3.3v etc?
correct me if wrong here guys.
Also no where have i read that one must only have a 3v ttl signal for the rx pin in the middle of naze board so how was i to know......

Scott

Post by Scott »

QAV400 wrote:well some time ago (not to long) TC said that most BT modules will work, so....
From my understanding a ttl signal can be anything up to the vcc voltage of the transmitting device so it could be 3.0v or 5.0v etc
So should we only be running bt modules that can use a 3v VCC and use 3v pad to power it only so as to not have the ttl signal be no higher than 3 or 3.3v etc?
correct me if wrong here guys.
Also no where have i read that one must only have a 3v ttl signal for the rx pin in the middle of naze board so how was i to know......

Mystery solved!
What was sold to me as a 3v BT module was actually 4.6v. I didn't measure it when I got it, and it worked, so I figured it was good. Apparently, 4.6v is only enough to kill it if you have USB plugged in before BT and FC on, 'cause that's the order that killed the micro.

There's all kinds of BT units out there. Some have 3v power, some have 5v, but the power doesn't necessarily indicate the serial level.

Anybody thinking about a BT module- measure the serial lines BEFORE you connect it, regardless of the power/serial levels stated when purchased.

scrat

Post by scrat »

I don't know if this is the right thread but anyways...my two friends have Naze32 rev4 boards. And for both of them GPS doesn't want to work. They have the latest BF FW - when you've introduced EMF avoidance setting. Both of them have neo6-m gps. But those GPS works on rev5 board. What could be the problem..hardware or software?

Thx!

And this question is for me...is it safe to use EMF avoidance - overclocking stm? I use UHF.

Thanks!

jingej

Post by jingej »

scrat wrote:I don't know if this is the right thread but anyways...my two friends have Naze32 rev4 boards. And for both of them GPS doesn't want to work. They have the latest BF FW - when you've introduced EMF avoidance setting. Both of them have neo6-m gps. But those GPS works on rev5 board. What could be the problem..hardware or software?

Thx!

And this question is for me...is it safe to use EMF avoidance - overclocking stm? I use UHF.

Thanks!

seems to be the same problem that i have

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

Afternoon all
I just registered really for this and to thank you all for the posts and help in this MEGA thread that it is now
I have been studying this thread for months and months and I can report : It flys :

I am still waiting on a new GPS unit and then we tackle the feature again ..and we will win :)
but after months of lurking i thought i better jump in on the thread . SO BIG thanks to all

This board is awesome 8-)

rank

Post by rank »

I've previously posted here that I've fried the usb module on my rev5 while soldering. Later, I tried to use the FTDI to connect to the board which worked. But when I tried to update Baseflight to the latest version, it got stuck in the middle. After waiting for a couple of hours, I powered off the board. Now when I power it up the blue led stays on steadily, USB device recongnized, Baseflight gui sees it on com port and tries to connect with "serial port successfully opened" message, followed by "communication failed" message. So I can't reflash it from gui. Also tried using flash loader demo, but it just hangs when trying to connect. Shortening Boot tabs makes no difference.
Anything else I can try to resurrect the board, before I give up on it?

Tr3TopFlyer

Post by Tr3TopFlyer »

Hey I'm new here and looking forward to learning about Naze32. I'm going to apologize in advance for asking some new guy questions but to be honest I'm a little overwhelmed as to where to start. First let me tell you about my experience. I've built about 8 or 9 multirotors and except for my very first which used a KK2 board all my copters have used OpenPilot boards, both CC3D and Revo. I'm not a coder but I'm pretty good with electronics. I fly most of my copters FPV and know my way around RF stuff alright.

So my first question is where is the best place to start? Is it this thread or is there another good source? I haven't gotten my hands on a Naze32 board yet and I'm even a little confused about that. Are there two versions of the controller? The Acro and the standard? I'm sort of equating them to the CC3D (no barometer, no mag) and the Revo with all the sensors. Is that correct or are there more versions? Thanks for your help and your patience.

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

@Tr3TopFlyer
A really good start is this thread i know its massive but i made my mini Quad fly just reading this thread
Also really good start is the manual ?:) http://www.abusemark.com/downloads/naze32_rev3.pdf

Anyone need a case let me know .
We went to town and printed ourself a bunch of naze32 rev 5 cases. Its impossible to find any so I have made my own
Available in many colours :)

Naze32 3d printed Case
Naze32 3d printed Case

Naze32 3d printed Case Top half
Naze32 3d printed Case Top half

Tr3TopFlyer

Post by Tr3TopFlyer »

Thanks Olddude. I'll dive into the manual and start working through the thread. If anyone else has suggestions please post. And I might be interested in a case. What colors are available? Are the white translucent enough to show the status leds?

harpo1

Post by harpo1 »

I have a naze32 rev 5 with my battery voltage connected to the battery pins and the frsky telemetry pins going to the rx and grnd pins on my d4r-II receiver. I also have a house ublox gps connected. I'm getting gps info on my taranis telemetry screen but not the battery voltage. Is this setup not capably of providing the battery telemetry?

timecop

Post by timecop »

jingej wrote:
scrat wrote:I don't know if this is the right thread but anyways...my two friends have Naze32 rev4 boards. And for both of them GPS doesn't want to work. They have the latest BF FW - when you've introduced EMF avoidance setting. Both of them have neo6-m gps. But those GPS works on rev5 board. What could be the problem..hardware or software?

Thx!

Thanks!

mapping or functionality of serial ports hasn't changed since rev0.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with an unsupported feature.

scrat

Post by scrat »

Olddude wrote:@Tr3TopFlyer
A really good start is this thread i know its massive but i made my mini Quad fly just reading this thread
Also really good start is the manual ?:) http://www.abusemark.com/downloads/naze32_rev3.pdf

Anyone need a case let me know .
We went to town and printed ourself a bunch of naze32 rev 5 cases. Its impossible to find any so I have made my own
Available in many colours :)

The attachment DSCN2701 (Small).JPG is no longer available

The attachment DSCN2705 (Small).JPG is no longer available

Hmm...this is the best case for Naze32...believe me. I've sold them a lot. It is pro made. I think you didn't read this thread. On the picture, this is case for rev4. But I have them for rev5. And for vertical pins or horizontal.
Attachments
ohišje naze32.JPG
Last edited by scrat on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

scrat

Post by scrat »

rank wrote:I've previously posted here that I've fried the usb module on my rev5 while soldering. Later, I tried to use the FTDI to connect to the board which worked. But when I tried to update Baseflight to the latest version, it got stuck in the middle. After waiting for a couple of hours, I powered off the board. Now when I power it up the blue led stays on steadily, USB device recongnized, Baseflight gui sees it on com port and tries to connect with "serial port successfully opened" message, followed by "communication failed" message. So I can't reflash it from gui. Also tried using flash loader demo, but it just hangs when trying to connect. Shortening Boot tabs makes no difference.
Anything else I can try to resurrect the board, before I give up on it?

Use paperclip on boot pads. At the beginning of my naze32 journey...I had have the same problem.

scrat

Post by scrat »

timecop wrote:
jingej wrote:

Thx!

Thanks!

mapping or functionality of serial ports hasn't changed since rev0.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with an unsupported feature.

I have no problem with gps hold or gps home. It works for me. But I think that they have fixed the problem. At least one. He did defaults after loading fresh hex to fc.

You didn't see my answer: And this question is for me...is it safe to use EMF avoidance - overclocking stm? I use UHF.

rank

Post by rank »

Are you guys out of pink? Just received a brand new board and it's completely.... RED!!!!
Any changes apart from the colour?

P.S. Ok, things are not so well, this is the Acro board I've received instead of the full naze one.
Is this the correct email to contact the guys: "info dog hikarisoft dot com"???
More delays for my project I presume :(

Tr3TopFlyer

Post by Tr3TopFlyer »

Last night I ordered two Naze32's (full sensor). So let the journey begin.

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

:)
I have received my 2nd Board yesterday
This one is for a MINI H Quad
SO all went well ..Kinda
After all this my 2nd attempt :) I must be pro by now LoLoLoL :lol: :D
but of course I am not , though this time i was adventurous and i installed the NAZE facing 90 degree CW . So the USB sticks out on the right side of the quad . I thought this is easy . Just use CLI and set align gyro mag and acc to 2 ( meaning 90 DEG CW . but for some reason this didn't work ?
I ended up with these settings now :

align_gyro = 4
align_acc = 4
align_mag = 0
align_board_roll = 0
align_board_pitch = 0
align_board_yaw = 0
yaw_control_direction = 1

For some reason I had t turn the acc and gyro by 3/4 and leave the mag alone ?

I now have a correctly rotation quad and correct aligned compass.
Banking the Quad right makes the horizon move left /That s the correct way.

These settings seem to work
Spinning the quad and moving it , I can feel the 'right' motors trying to correct .
Even though this is totally different to all i read ?
I thought i only had to move all 3 acc mag and gyro by 90 degree because all i did it rotate the NAZE 90 degree and fixed it into the frame ?
Anyone sees anything I am missing here ..I must be dumb or blind :)
2 hr gone only because i refused to face the NAZE32 the default way LOLOL

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

Another few hours gone but its done :)
the MINI H Quad is my new fav.:)

Love me case :)
Love me case :)

I had some issues with the PID's but just restarted and thought this through one more time ...
This Quad is tiny ...ergo ..corrections need to be tiny
SO what i did is half every value in pid settings and it fly Super stable now
Flicked to HORIZON on my 3POS switch and it just stayed ..turned (yaw) a tiny bit and that was it

So bit of fine tuning and i am don't
Now for adding the freckin GPS and the full fpv gear ..
Also then i can reduce the Throttle curve because this curve is kinda low at moment :)
without all the gear (weight) this little monster is totally overpowered . Explain the issue with start-up and motors not spinning ..
Its need s a flatter curve when the frame i 'empty'
All good 2nd successful set-up id say

But but but
What about thats GPS :cry:
LOL here we go

varesa

Post by varesa »

Olddude wrote::)
I have received my 2nd Board yesterday
This one is for a MINI H Quad
SO all went well ..Kinda
After all this my 2nd attempt :) I must be pro by now LoLoLoL :lol: :D
but of course I am not , though this time i was adventurous and i installed the NAZE facing 90 degree CW . So the USB sticks out on the right side of the quad . I thought this is easy . Just use CLI and set align gyro mag and acc to 2 ( meaning 90 DEG CW . but for some reason this didn't work ?
I ended up with these settings now :

align_gyro = 4
align_acc = 4
align_mag = 0
align_board_roll = 0
align_board_pitch = 0
align_board_yaw = 0
yaw_control_direction = 1

For some reason I had t turn the acc and gyro by 3/4 and leave the mag alone ?

I now have a correctly rotation quad and correct aligned compass.
Banking the Quad right makes the horizon move left /That s the correct way.

These settings seem to work
Spinning the quad and moving it , I can feel the 'right' motors trying to correct .
Even though this is totally different to all i read ?
I thought i only had to move all 3 acc mag and gyro by 90 degree because all i did it rotate the NAZE 90 degree and fixed it into the frame ?
Anyone sees anything I am missing here ..I must be dumb or blind :)
2 hr gone only because i refused to face the NAZE32 the default way LOLOL

Anyone using a naze board should not have to touch align_<gyro|acc|mag>. Those are for custom boards that have the corresponding sensors oriented differently from the naze. In your case for simply rotating the board "align_board_yaw" is the right variable. I am not sure, but I think it was in degrees.

Another (but not recommended) way is what you did by aligning the sensors individually, though the mag should also be turned, unless there is a bug. Did you compare the readings to a real compass/know direction? I don't know if it was fixed, but there was a bug where setting individual sensor rotation to something, eg 90CW actually set it to 90CCW. They still worked, but the labels were wrong.

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

yeah align yaw or all 3
It says so here :

https://github.com/multiwii/baseflight/ ... -Variables

Fly's perfect now ...
Also had to add a ferrite on the 12V in VTX now all the lines in the in my Fatsharks from motor and esc noise are also gone .
Makes sense because everything is so close together
Definitely need one or two ferrite rings if its mini quad

IMO
<gyro|acc|mag>
IS exactly the way to do it
intuitive open and logic to me

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

OHH . Yes I checked compass by using an actual compass
And it s odd but if i leave mine at 0 its correct anything else and the compass is off

OleJohan

Sv: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by OleJohan »

harpo1 wrote:I have a naze32 rev 5 with my battery voltage connected to the battery pins and the frsky telemetry pins going to the rx and grnd pins on my d4r-II receiver. I also have a house ublox gps connected. I'm getting gps info on my taranis telemetry screen but not the battery voltage. Is this setup not capably of providing the battery telemetry?

You have to check the telemetry display settings on your taranis. You can select different variables yo show on the different screens. Don't recall, but it might be cells or vfas you have to select.

harpo1

Re: Sv: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by harpo1 »

OleJohan wrote:
harpo1 wrote:I have a naze32 rev 5 with my battery voltage connected to the battery pins and the frsky telemetry pins going to the rx and grnd pins on my d4r-II receiver. I also have a house ublox gps connected. I'm getting gps info on my taranis telemetry screen but not the battery voltage. Is this setup not capably of providing the battery telemetry?

You have to check the telemetry display settings on your taranis. You can select different variables yo show on the different screens. Don't recall, but it might be cells or vfas you have to select.

Yeah I figured it out. By the way it was vfas. Thanks.

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

double post :) sorry
Last edited by Olddude on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

The dreaded GPS set-up LOL

I have now enable GPS and plugged the rx tx into channel 3 and 4 on the NAZE, also enable gps and moved THR and YAW to channel 5 and 6 .
Problem now is THR and GEAR move together ??
I plug in Throttle to my RX and it moves THR and Yaw slider in Baseflight together ?
HELP:) Iam slightly confused
If i then plug in Yaw both stop working in Baseflight ?
what am i missing here ?
BTW the GPS itself is running just fine ,
# set gps
gps_type = 1
gps_baudrate = 0

timecop

Post by timecop »

Get a PPM receiver, end of story.

felixrising

Post by felixrising »

Get more UARTS. problem solved.

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

Get a PPM receiver, end of story.

LOL,
Cheers
Exactly my thought :) So i took it all out already :)
and instead I am out flying now
I just want to do it cause its possible :)
But apparently I cant so instead I am out to play with it for now .
waiting on D4R-II but even then i don't really think it needs GPS .This Quad is soo cute and small and fast its for close in flying :)
Camera with VTX and OSD is nuff .

Tr3TopFlyer

Post by Tr3TopFlyer »

What supported features would require GPS? is there a RTH or position hold?

harpo1

Post by harpo1 »

Tr3TopFlyer wrote:What supported features would require GPS? is there a RTH or position hold?

Yes

Tr3TopFlyer

Post by Tr3TopFlyer »

Wow that's great. I didn't realize as I thought I read a post from timecop that these weren't supported but maybe an old post.

strepto

Post by strepto »

They aren't "supported" as TC isn't interested in GPS.

However, they do work, after a fashion. You will need to do some tuning and don't expect the GPS hold to be super locked in.

And, most importantly, as I have found out the hard way, if you bind return to home as a failsafe, make sure you also bind yourself into stabilised + altitude hold (if you have it) mode too.

Otherwise, if your failsafe is in acro, "return to home" becomes "rapidly return to ground". :o :shock: :(

TC I realise you're not into the GPS and I appreciate that people who want to hover can (and probably should) go grab some nice rubbery DJI stuff, but a decent working failsafe is a real, valid reason to want reliable basic GPS functionality.

Perhaps there's something that can be done about the return to home code to automatically stick it in stabilised (and maybe baro if applicable) mode as well? Just an idea. :)

bourney

Post by bourney »

Naze noob............. help please

I have a naze 32 installed in my quad, but am suffering throttle set up issues.

I have gone through the youtube set up video but dont seem to be able to sort it out.

1)I am having to adjust my endpoints as per the video to 125% - ideally I would like to leave them at 100% if poss?

2)after the set up there is no idle set up - i.e. bottom stick stops the motors (not fun if your flying!)

My throttle settings are below:

In the receiver tab my throttle min is 1102 and throttle max is 1927

In CLI tab my setting are as follows:
# set
Current settings:
looptime = 3500
midrc = 1500
minthrottle = 1150
maxthrottle = 1850
mincommand = 1000
mincheck = 1100
maxcheck = 1900
deadband3d_low = 1406
deadband3d_high = 1514
neutral3d = 1460
deadband3d_throttle = 50
motor_pwm_rate = 400

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Andy

e_lm_70

Post by e_lm_70 »

I'm new in Naze32.

I did set up my Ubunto for compile the Naze code.
Via SVN I got the revision 473.

From the SVN download, I got already a baseflight.hex .. that it is ~157Kbyte file.
After compile I get a baseflight_NAZE.hex .. that it is over 200Kbytes

Why the two file don't match in size ? Why makefile does not produce the baseflight.hex ?

Thanks

scrat

Post by scrat »

Olddude wrote:Get a PPM receiver, end of story.

LOL,
Cheers
Exactly my thought :) So i took it all out already :)
and instead I am out flying now
I just want to do it cause its possible :)
But apparently I cant so instead I am out to play with it for now .
waiting on D4R-II but even then i don't really think it needs GPS .This Quad is soo cute and small and fast its for close in flying :)
Camera with VTX and OSD is nuff .

Be sure to update firmware on D4R-II to 27ms - http://www.frsky-rc.com/download/view.p ... 4R-II_27mS

scrat

Post by scrat »

strepto wrote:They aren't "supported" as TC isn't interested in GPS.

However, they do work, after a fashion. You will need to do some tuning and don't expect the GPS hold to be super locked in.

And, most importantly, as I have found out the hard way, if you bind return to home as a failsafe, make sure you also bind yourself into stabilised + altitude hold (if you have it) mode too.

Otherwise, if your failsafe is in acro, "return to home" becomes "rapidly return to ground". :o :shock: :(

TC I realise you're not into the GPS and I appreciate that people who want to hover can (and probably should) go grab some nice rubbery DJI stuff, but a decent working failsafe is a real, valid reason to want reliable basic GPS functionality.

Perhaps there's something that can be done about the return to home code to automatically stick it in stabilised (and maybe baro if applicable) mode as well? Just an idea. :)

I have set failsafe with my Rx when out of signal Rx switch to RTH - But I always have BARO, MAG, ACC and GPS Home switched on together. But once I did try without ACC and quad did not do "rapidly return to the ground".

My AUX swithces:
Attachments
aux.jpg

scrat

Post by scrat »

Tr3TopFlyer wrote:Wow that's great. I didn't realize as I thought I read a post from timecop that these weren't supported but maybe an old post.

This is my best GPS Pos Hold with baseflight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkNA_nCsTM4 i think it's pretty good.

garbungel

Post by garbungel »

What the hell.....

I just wanted to update my naze boards to the latest firmware and BRICKED 2 of them with the latest basflight configurator!
The first board went fine, cause I updated it straight away. THe second board I first connected to read out the settings and save my PIDS and stuff. I disconnected to go into the flasher app and load online firmware. After I tried to update it timed out immediatelly and the blue led is now flashing. I did the same procedure on my 3rd board and same thing happened. I now have 2 BRICKED boards. I am now dismanntling my quads to be able to reach the boot loader pads to try it that way, but really BIG THANKS for the dev team who is testing this.

timecop

Post by timecop »

bricked

A likely scenario.

If your *blue* led is blinking (not actually possible, but I'll believe you), your hardware is fucked, and I can guarantee you "firmware update" had nothing to do with it. Whatever it was that you did, wasn't firmware related.

garbungel

Post by garbungel »

timecop wrote:
bricked

A likely scenario.

If your *blue* led is blinking (not actually possible, but I'll believe you), your hardware is fucked, and I can guarantee you "firmware update" had nothing to do with it. Whatever it was that you did, wasn't firmware related.

The boards are few months old and fine after many upgrades. Like I said it was this specific scenario what fucked it up. I don't know why. I fixed the boards afterwards through STM flashloader by shorting the bootloader pads. Only this was not that easy especially on the rev4 board as I had to remove some stuff to get there.
Summary of my actions in good and bad scenarios.

The scenario was as following (on my 2nd and 3rd board(rev4 and rev5):
connect USB cable
click to connect
after connected read out some settings through cli
click disconnect
go to firmware flasher and do load firmware online
click on flash firmware button -> this takes long time and you get a time out and eventually blue led.

The good scenario on my 1st and 4th board:
connect USB cable
click to connect
after connected read out some settings through cli
click disconnect
DISCONNECT USB CABLE -> main difference as in the above cases didn't disconnect the cable
connect USB cable
go to firmware flasher and do load firmware online
click on flash firmware button ---> SUCCESS

I also see in the change log something with online firmware upgrade fixes on the configurator.

timecop

Post by timecop »

Shrug, short bootloader pads + no reboot sequence and done. I don't see where the problem is. This isn't tarduino where you need some weird ISP shit to reprogram.