Post by nicosoh »

what do you mean a stupid problem?

Olddude

Re: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by Olddude »

Hello

I been setting up another quad and all works fine >>>
apart from the VBAT feature ?
I know its kinda odd as there is nothing to do but enable it in feature .

TC?
Any idea why or how i can trace the error .
3s is connected to VBAT but it reads nothing 0.0V on my minimosd ?
I don't even understand where to look ?
Could it be a broken part on the board ?

.Joel

Re: Sv: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by .Joel »

strips wrote:
.Joel wrote:http://www.buzzhobbies.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=499
TC is this a Naze32 or is it a clone/copy etc?
Just asking as i'm looking at local dealers in Oz with the Naze's in stock.

The name LazyBee is a telltale :) An original would probably be called Naze32?

Strips, please don't quit your day-job for comedy :lol:

Reason I asked is because we used to have a dealer in Australia called "Made2Fly" and they were selling Naze32 boards from TC rebranded as "Spiritfly." So it isn't unheard of to have a Naze32 sold by another name ;)

strips

Sv: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by strips »

.Joel wrote:
strips wrote:
.Joel wrote:http://www.buzzhobbies.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=499
TC is this a Naze32 or is it a clone/copy etc?
Just asking as i'm looking at local dealers in Oz with the Naze's in stock.

The name LazyBee is a telltale :) An original would probably be called Naze32?

Strips, please don't quit your day-job for comedy :lol:

Reason I asked is because we used to have a dealer in Australia called "Made2Fly" and they were selling Naze32 boards from TC rebranded as "Spiritfly." So it isn't unheard of to have a Naze32 sold by another name ;)

Way too shy to become a comedian ;-)

Nice to know. Weird to resell something under a different name when the original brand has a very good reputation.

timecop

Post by timecop »

Thats what I ended up telling the guy, too. It was a major pain in the ass to get separate-logo'd boards for that shit. Stopped it, hes got regular stuff now.

scrat

Post by scrat »

leadpan wrote:Just flew my Glass-Quad using Naze32 for first time: AMAZING!
Much more lock-in then the KK2. Big thanks to timecop for this amazing f/c!
I got both Acro and full version. Will test the full version next. Wonder if it work with my Ublox 6M gps?

GoPro view:
http://youtu.be/RP59ljDkZQM

neo 6m works like a charm. In CLI just set gps_type=1 and feature GPS and that is it.

TheCure

NAZE 32: some flight modes aren't operating

Post by TheCure »

Hello, I'm fairly new to multi rotors, but not new to RC flying.
I picked up a few NAZE boards since I wasnt happy with the performance with my KK2.1
I've installed the NAZE (non-acro) board on my new 250mm mini fpv quad.
Since I am a poor pilot, I've installed temporarily a GPS for RTH in case I get into trouble.
Both ACRO and HORIZON modes seem to work very well - just as I read before I bought the board.
However when I tried the BARO, HEADFREE, GPS HOME, GPS HOLD the berhaviour of the copter doesnt seem to change much.
I have a bluetooth module installed and am using the multiwii app on my android phone.
I see my location on the map, however the orientation is pointed 180deg from where its actually facing. The board is mounted pointing forwards btw.

I've enabled features: VBAT, GPS, BARO, PPM
i have to switches active:
1st switch: low-rate mode (nothing checked), mid-horizon+baro modes high-horizon+headfree modes
2nd switch: low-GPS home, mid-rate mode (nothing checked), high-GPS hold mode

I usually have the 2nd switch set on the mid position. I have tested the baro as seen on page 20 of this manual: http://maxcdnzone.made2fly1.netdna-cdn. ... l-v3.2.pdf . I see the flight mode change to BARO on my phone, but the behaviour doesnt change.
GPS HOLD mode definitely does not hold - it behaves no differently than the basic acro mode.

Is it user error, or something else?

eatkabab

Re: NAZE 32: some flight modes aren't operating

Post by eatkabab »

TheCure wrote:However when I tried the BARO, HEADFREE, GPS HOME, GPS HOLD the berhaviour of the copter doesnt seem to change much.
I have a bluetooth module installed and am using the multiwii app on my android phone.
I see my location on the map, however the orientation is pointed 180deg from where its actually facing. The board is mounted pointing forwards btw.

So I have a similar issue where whenever I plug it into baseflight it reads front/back as somewhere around 180deg flipped. No idea what to do and timecop seems to be out of ideas too so I'm sending it back for a replacement. My HEADFREE and MAGHOLD also don't function well which I believe (and hope) is due to this same problem. As for the baro, you need to cover at least the barometer sensor on the board with some foam and/or encase the entire board. The barometer can't measure pressure with air wafting over it. It must have static air; hence the foam...still mine has only so/so performance. Absolutely nothing like a phantom, not even in the same ballpark.

I've recently tuned horizon/acro mode however and it's simply FANTASTIC. I can't believe how insanely good it is. My craft is like skating on ice. I have my self level set very low for horizon mode just so it's easier to find a level balance. It's so fun to fly I almost had tears. So beautiful.

But ultimately this mini is just a test bed for the NAZE and I need to get all the features working for a larger filming copter.

@ timecop or anyone else that knows - is there any way to run a redundant board? Like for larger crafts with very expensive filming equipment... :)

malikipkip

Post by malikipkip »

Hi all, need some info on the default motor layout on a Naze32 for a coaxial X8, can't find it in any documentation, would someone be kind enough to point this out to me, need to know in a hurry please? thanks in advance!

scrat

Post by scrat »

malikipkip wrote:Hi all, need some info on the default motor layout on a Naze32 for a coaxial X8, can't find it in any documentation, would someone be kind enough to point this out to me, need to know in a hurry please? thanks in advance!

octo-x http://www.abusemark.com/downloads/naze32_rev3.pdf - page 6 or quadcopter with 8 motors?

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

seems like my question got ignored or missed or indeed noone knows ?

anyone has an idea what could be the cause of a non working VBAT connector on the board
the board is new all works but the VBAT feature reading 0 volt at all time ..
Feature VBAT is enabled and connected so I am afraid something on the board is broke ?
I wont be doing any return exchange as it will take for ever and brings nothing. SO I try to fix it myself or indeed it goes to the bin
This is my 3rd NAZE32 board so i kinda know how to connect this board so plz spare me the 'manual' answers
Thanks

malikipkip

Post by malikipkip »

scrat wrote:
malikipkip wrote:Hi all, need some info on the default motor layout on a Naze32 for a coaxial X8, can't find it in any documentation, would someone be kind enough to point this out to me, need to know in a hurry please? thanks in advance!

octo-x http://www.abusemark.com/downloads/naze32_rev3.pdf - page 6 or quadcopter with 8 motors?

Hi Scrat, the octo diagram on page 6 is of the octo flat x mix, not the coaxial octo x8 that I need, the diagram should have separate colors for top and bottom like the y6 one does on page 6

strips

Sv: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by strips »

malikipkip wrote:
scrat wrote:

Hi Scrat, the octo diagram on page 6 is of the octo flat x mix, not the coaxial octo x8 that I need, the diagram should have separate colors for top and bottom like the y6 one does on page 6

I would also be very interested in an coaxial X8 mix. But it's not in the manual.

creyc

Post by creyc »

malikipkip wrote:
scrat wrote:

For a coaxial X8 setup I believe the type 'mixerOctoX8' is available in the CLI mixer. If not you can always do a custom mix, but it should be in current firmware.

As for the connection diagram, this should work:

TheCure

Post by TheCure »

So I have a similar issue where whenever I plug it into baseflight it reads front/back as somewhere around 180deg flipped. No idea what to do and timecop seems to be out of ideas too so I'm sending it back for a replacement. My HEADFREE and MAGHOLD also don't function well which I believe (and hope) is due to this same problem. As for the baro, you need to cover at least the barometer sensor on the board with some foam and/or encase the entire board. The barometer can't measure pressure with air wafting over it. It must have static air; hence the foam...still mine has only so/so performance. Absolutely nothing like a phantom, not even in the same ballpark.

I've recently tuned horizon/acro mode however and it's simply FANTASTIC. I can't believe how insanely good it is. My craft is like skating on ice. I have my self level set very low for horizon mode just so it's easier to find a level balance. It's so fun to fly I almost had tears. So beautiful.

But ultimately this mini is just a test bed for the NAZE and I need to get all the features working for a larger filming copter.

@ timecop or anyone else that knows - is there any way to run a redundant board? Like for larger crafts with very expensive filming equipment... :)[/quote]

I did hot glue around the barometer sensor carefully and put a square of cotton on top. I think that should be fine.
The baro mode doesn't operate as seen in the instructions. it's supposed to spool up immediately after armed - mid throttle hold position, low throttle decreases height and high throtle increasing height. This mode reacts exactly like acro mode without a hint of anything different.

I'll test the GPS functions again in an open field, but again, it seems the mode activation doesnt change behaviour much or at all.

strepto

Post by strepto »

Olddude wrote:seems like my question got ignored or missed or indeed noone knows ?
anyone has an idea what could be the cause of a non working VBAT connector on the board
the board is new all works but the VBAT feature reading 0 volt at all time ..
Feature VBAT is enabled and connected so I am afraid something on the board is broke ?
I wont be doing any return exchange as it will take for ever and brings nothing. SO I try to fix it myself or indeed it goes to the bin
This is my 3rd NAZE32 board so i kinda know how to connect this board so plz spare me the 'manual' answers
Thanks

I have no idea myself. I would try a reflash/reset to defaults just in case something is screwy. And if you're gonna throw it out just because vbat doesn't work, please send it to me instead! lol - or maybe consider a separate battery voltage monitor?

creyc wrote:For a coaxial X8 setup I believe the type 'mixerOctoX8' is available in the CLI mixer. If not you can always do a custom mix, but it should be in current firmware.

As for the connection diagram, this should work:

That was my guess too. It would be nice if the manual was kept vaguely up to date with this stuff. Also handy cli commands like "mixer list", "feature list" etc. We do have a tendency here to point new people at the manual, and this is fine for a lot of basic setup stuff, but it is really pretty sparse when it comes to more advanced features, and sadly the baseflight gui app still lacks an decent user interface when it comes to most of the more common cli variables...

DeathX

Post by DeathX »

My black out mini spider hex is still having the same issue with pitching forward.
I have to pull back on the stick to get it to stop pitching forward. And it seems to get much worse when the throttle is increased.

Also I use the same rc controller for my mini quad and it works fine.

My configuration is as follows. Naze32acro, sunnysky 2300kv motors, 5X3 props, 3s battery. The board has the latest firmware. Mixer is Hex6X. Stock PIDS.

I have updated to latest firmware, reset PIDs, and have not screwed with looptime. I also put in another Naze 32 acro and it still pitches forward in both acro and auto level.

I am using Mixer Hex6X. Should I be using Hex6H? Blackout Mini Spider Hex

strepto

Post by strepto »

DeathX - apologies if this was already suggested but check that your RC values in the configurator. If they aren't 1500 with sticks neutral you will get drift. Use subtrim on the tx to centre everything at 1500.

KC_703

Post by KC_703 »

TheCure wrote:The baro mode doesn't operate as seen in the instructions. it's supposed to spool up immediately after armed - mid throttle hold position, low throttle decreases height and high throtle increasing height. This mode reacts exactly like acro mode without a hint of anything different.

I'll test the GPS functions again in an open field, but again, it seems the mode activation doesnt change behaviour much or at all.

I suppose you could start with baro from launch... But I've always activated alt-hold when reaching the altitude I want to hold. Get to a hover a few feet/meters off the ground, move the throttle to a nice hover, then flip the alt-hold switch. Activating angle and mag in conjunction with the baro seems to help.

KC_703

Post by KC_703 »

DeathX wrote:I have updated to latest firmware, reset PIDs, and have not screwed with looptime. I also put in another Naze 32 acro and it still pitches forward in both acro and auto level.

Check the CG (with battery)? It should be lined up with the FC.

Follow-up on strepto's mention of the midrc, if you're using Futaba adjust midrc to 1520 and sub-trim centers accordingly.

scrat

Post by scrat »

TheCure wrote:Hello, I'm fairly new to multi rotors, but not new to RC flying.
I picked up a few NAZE boards since I wasnt happy with the performance with my KK2.1
I've installed the NAZE (non-acro) board on my new 250mm mini fpv quad.
Since I am a poor pilot, I've installed temporarily a GPS for RTH in case I get into trouble.
Both ACRO and HORIZON modes seem to work very well - just as I read before I bought the board.
However when I tried the BARO, HEADFREE, GPS HOME, GPS HOLD the berhaviour of the copter doesnt seem to change much.

i have to switches active:
1st switch: low-rate mode (nothing checked), mid-horizon+baro modes high-horizon+headfree modes
2nd switch: low-GPS home, mid-rate mode (nothing checked), high-GPS hold mode

I usually have the 2nd switch set on the mid position. I have tested the baro as seen on page 20 of this manual: http://maxcdnzone.made2fly1.netdna-cdn. ... l-v3.2.pdf . I see the flight mode change to BARO on my phone, but the behaviour doesnt change.
GPS HOLD mode definitely does not hold - it behaves no differently than the basic acro mode.

Is it user error, or something else?

Did you set magnetic declination for your place in CLI?

Then about AUX switches...You can't have GPS HOLD and GPS HOME enabled at the same time...

My settings:
Attachments
naze32_set_4.jpg

DeathX

Post by DeathX »

strepto wrote:DeathX - apologies if this was already suggested but check that your RC values in the configurator. If they aren't 1500 with sticks neutral you will get drift. Use subtrim on the tx to centre everything at 1500.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm using the ER9x and my sticks are very close to 1500. The same TX works fine with my mini-H. Also my CG is just about perfect.

I have the battery mounted up top but I wouldn't think that would cause the issue.

TheCure

Post by TheCure »

I suppose you could start with baro from launch... But I've always activated alt-hold when reaching the altitude I want to hold. Get to a hover a few feet/meters off the ground, move the throttle to a nice hover, then flip the alt-hold switch. Activating angle and mag in conjunction with the baro seems to help.[/quote]

Yes, ive tried from launch and in air with no apparant effect of altitude hold.
I don't have conflicting aux switches set either.
I just noticed when I connected to pc that the yaw gyro doesn't seem to be working well. I rotate the copter 360 deg on a flat plane and the graphic only show a small rotation before it resets back to original position.
It flies brilliantly in acro and horizon modes though

DeathX

Post by DeathX »

DeathX wrote:My black out mini spider hex is still having the same issue with pitching forward.
I have to pull back on the stick to get it to stop pitching forward. And it seems to get much worse when the throttle is increased.

My configuration is as follows. Naze32acro, sunnysky 2300kv motors, 5X3 props, 3s battery. The board has the latest firmware. Mixer is Hex6X. Stock PIDS.

I have updated to latest firmware, reset PIDs, and have not screwed with looptime. I also put in another Naze 32 acro and it still pitches forward in both acro and auto level.

Tonight I moved the trim backwards on my TX almost all the way. So it would start to take off with the front lifting before the back of the craft. Prior to the adjustment with the trims centered the back would lift off the ground first. As I increased the throttle with the trim adjusted it would then drift forward.As I decreased the throttle it would drift backwards.

The TX works with my other multirotors. The Naze also does. I'm starting to think it's a problem with the mixer. I'll ask again should I be using should I be using Hex6X or Hex6H? Does anyone know where I can get older firmware? This problem is becoming really frustrating.

DeathX

Post by DeathX »

DeathX wrote:My black out mini spider hex is still having the same issue with pitching forward.

Tonight I moved the trim backwards on my TX almost all the way. So it would start to take off with the front lifting before the back of the craft. Prior to the adjustment with the trims centered the back would lift off the ground first. As I increased the throttle with the trim adjusted it would then drift forward.As I decreased the throttle it would drift backwards.

The TX works with my other multirotors. The Naze also does. I'm starting to think it's a problem with the mixer. I'll ask again should I be using should I be using Hex6X or Hex6H? Does anyone know where I can get older firmware? This problem is becoming really frustrating.

tgunn

Post by tgunn »

hi i am having a a bit a of a strange issue with motors..
i did the esc calibration that was easy.
i checked the motors using the motor test all 4 motors start exactly at the same time.

but then in real life one motor do not spin till like mid point on throttle.

What is up with that?

thanks in advance for the help!

Tommy

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

yep my VBAT sensor is dead
i been send a dead one :(
anyway i had ordered already another (need it anyway ) and the black one I received works
I think its Hextronic that makes them
Anyway the red one u can have for 15 EUR if ya want ..
Flys well i flown it 2 times just the vbat doesnt work

Shifty-PK

Post by Shifty-PK »

Hello!

I'm looking for some help in solving my drift issue. Unfortunate I could not find any related issues by searching?

Specs:
Naze32 Acro on nylon standoffs.
ZMR250 frame
RCX 2400kv motors
10A BG escs simonk (one feeds the Naze32 with 5v with max 3a)
5x30 Gemfam props
2.4ghz 9x control and module in use via pwm

This is the problem:

After a couple minutes of flying a backward drift is starting. Over time the drift is getting worse. After doing high throttle/aggresive flying the rate at which the drift increases is exponentially gained. When only hovering the drift gained is much less to almost not noticable. So this make me think it is related to vibrations. I did balanced my motors and props. How can i Check what vibration levels are healthy?

When flying in Angle mode:
After launch: No drift other than from wind.
after one minute flying, one degree drift backward
After two minutes two degree backward drift etc

In acro mode when sticks are centered
After launch: No drift other than from wind.
After one minute, slow backward pitch rate
After two minutes, avarage backward pitch rate
Etc.

It actually feels like the pitch stick on the RC is put more and more backwards over time, so I checked the 'Receiver' Tab in the baseflight app, but it still shows 1500 on the pitch when there is a drift.
Since the problem is also present in Acro mode I think we can rule out the accelerometers, I did check the ACC values in the raw sensor tab after flying and these show OK.

I must yet check/test the gyro values, but I suspect it is a Gyro Drift which is causing the problem.

The drift is only backwards, not sideways.

This is wat I already tried and set:
lpf_acc_factor 100
looptime 3000
Raising the LEVEL PIDs, P to 10, I to 0,012; please find attached settings.

So the big question is: What more can i do to fix this issue or pin point the exact cause of the drift? This problem has got me busy for over 3 weeks now and really looking for an answer, so all help is appreciated!
Attachments
PID_naze32.jpg

KC_703

Post by KC_703 »

I get this also, but just attribute it to changing flight characteristics as the battery voltage drops... maybe bad motors, recheck CG... just fly. :)

timecop

Post by timecop »

Olddude wrote:yep my VBAT sensor is dead
anyway i had ordered already another (need it anyway ) and the black one I received works

Curious, dead vbat sensor on the one from HK? Got close-up pics?

guaglione87

Post by guaglione87 »

Got a question regarding tuning on a blackout hex. I have the board and hex dialed in except for one issue;

When in fast forward flight, the hex will slowly drift forward when the throttle is high and the craft is pitched forward in flight. If i let it go, it will completely nose down. Pulling back on the elevator I notice that the control is rather mushy.

If i am flying fast forward and low, this will be a major issue.

thus far I have;

Tuned the P and I up and down and am not able to tune the problem out. I have the P at 6.5 and the I at .8 (typically high as per everyone elses tuning on the BO hex). It is nice and locked in until I get going fast.

I have verified that all channels are centered at 1500. Calibrated Acc. Looptime is set at 3000. Motors are balanced (emax 1806 and emax 12a simon series ESC).

Expo is set low. Again it is only mushy once it starts pitching down at high throttle.

Maybe a timing issue? The board just seems to give up once the attitude of the craft pitched forward reaches a certain point, then it wants to hold or exagerate the forward pitch.

Driving me crazy...

Thanks for any suggestions.

timecop

Post by timecop »

Before complaining about anything, upgrade firmware.....................

guaglione87

Post by guaglione87 »

2.3 is the latest correct? That it what I am on.

Little research over the last few pages reveals that there are 3 others with the same issue on their hexacopters too. Does not seem to be a solution yet.

So on with "complaining" - what the hell...

timecop

Post by timecop »

have.
you.
actually.
upgraded.
the.
firmware.

paste 'version' output from cli
2.3 doesn't mean shit, its been "2.3" for like 1+ years.
there are builds every few weeks AND THIS SPECIFIC LEANING FORWARD SHIT HAS BEEN FIXED LIKE WEEKS AGO.
And it has nothing to do with it being a hexa or quad or whatever the fuck, mixer type doesn't affect what the controls do.

presidenten

Post by presidenten »

Just wanted to say that good vibration dampening fixed the issue for me.
See separate thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5470#p55522

Now I can flip all I want, no problem!

presidenten wrote:
JaZzMaN251 wrote:2. In angle, when recovering out of a fast run, the hexa doesn't level correctly.

I fly in Angle mode so that is my main issue.

A couple of things that I've checked: CoG is correct and well balanced, subtrims are good (1500), all motors/ESC's are brand new and work as expected in baseflight motor tab.

Any help is appreciated!

My b.o. spider hex is having this same issue as well! Make a few quick turns in angle mode or flips in horizon mode and the self level is a bit of and the hex drifts. I can get rid of the drift by landing a few seconds, but this is not really an option since I like to fly fpv.

guaglione87

Post by guaglione87 »

Re-flashing did the trick for me - thanks boss...

Problem is that I didn't see a word about re-flashing actually fixing that particular issue. In anycase, its flying a great now.

Thanks...

QAV400

Post by QAV400 »

. Edit: Found the info i needed

AvengerIl

Post by AvengerIl »

Can anyone tell me what acceptable values of vibration are?

Im getting a 0.2 max on one axis when props spin up...18" props, not small.

timecop

Post by timecop »

The numbers don't have any meaning or scale.

AvengerIl

Post by AvengerIl »

Would you say then, for example, the box in the initial screen become unstable if vibrations get too much, would that be a yardstick to tell you you're over the limit?

timecop

Post by timecop »

If you got vibrations to the point where 3dbox is "unstable", you either have waaaaaaaay too much of them or your hardware is broken.

AvengerIl

Post by AvengerIl »

Oh, I havent seen that, I'm just wondering if it'd be the way to test.. Seeing as acc values graphed haven't much meaning.

The real problem im Having is that I believe my escs at full blast have plenty of power to zoom into the sky, yet the naze seems not want to give them the pwm to go full blast.. I get same lift at 50%/throttle till 100%...

I've calibrated my escs, my throttle curve is good... Default pid's.. Using an AMix someone here suggested..

AvengerIl

Post by AvengerIl »

Using motor test screen they do crank up nicely though... Not lacking any power there.

Shifty-PK

Post by Shifty-PK »

AvengerIl wrote:Oh, I havent seen that, I'm just wondering if it'd be the way to test.. Seeing as acc values graphed haven't much meaning.

The real problem im Having is that I believe my escs at full blast have plenty of power to zoom into the sky, yet the naze seems not want to give them the pwm to go full blast.. I get same lift at 50%/throttle till 100%...

I've calibrated my escs, my throttle curve is good... Default pid's.. Using an AMix someone here suggested..

A way to also test this, is to turn your props upside down and switch CW vs CCW; then in motor test throttle each motor up on a scale so see if it actually hitting the grams of thrust.

I had issues with some motors, which only got around 200grams of thrust instead of 300grams. (mini quad)
I discovered that I needed to ground my ESCs from NAZE32 directly; grounding through ESC power supply wasnt enough. I discovered my ground/signal wires gave some trouble and needed replacement.
Last edited by Shifty-PK on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AvengerIl

Post by AvengerIl »

But you were experiencing lack of thrust in motor test tab as well as in flight?

Could you edit your comment around 'ESCs from NAZE tot ESC directly'

Shifty-PK

Post by Shifty-PK »

Did some changes to my esc comment, hope this clears things up.

I indeed had lack of thrust in motor test tab, not just in flight...I read you dont have that problem, so you must have a different problem.

AvengerIl

Post by AvengerIl »

I'll be sure to verify all my assumptions, thanks for now ;)

flyka737

Post by flyka737 »

Guys, i ripped the buzzer ground eyelet from the pcb accidentally, when desoldering header pins to fit it the box i bought. Any way to repair it? the eyelet and the little line came off the pcb and then the whole broke off. can i tap gnd from somewhere or repair it? :( i marked it in paint, where the problem is with orange.
Attachments
naze.jpg

rditc

Post by rditc »

tgunn wrote:hi i am having a a bit a of a strange issue with motors..
i did the esc calibration that was easy.
i checked the motors using the motor test all 4 motors start exactly at the same time.

but then in real life one motor do not spin till like mid point on throttle.

What is up with that?

thanks in advance for the help!

Tommy

Tommy did you resolve this? I am having the same issue. Have done the full chip erase and reflashed firmware. still have the mid throttle issue.

Animal60

Post by Animal60 »

Olddude wrote:yep my VBAT sensor is dead

flyka737 wrote:Guys, i ripped the buzzer ground eyelet from the pcb accidentally, when desoldering header pins to fit it the box i bought. Any way to repair it? the eyelet and the little line came off the pcb and then the whole broke off. can i tap gnd from somewhere or repair it? :( i marked it in paint, where the problem is with orange.

I had a similar problem with VBat and found if setting is changed to cells on "taranis" the battery voltage is returned after arming.