Naze32 hardware discussion thread

bulesz

Re: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by bulesz »

You can get the full version from dronematters.com. They have the full version too and you can pick the color (red/black). Mine was here in EU in less than a week with normal tracking shipping!

kilby

Post by kilby »

Tritium wrote:
kilby wrote:
Tritium wrote:HK Naze32? "The HobbyKing version is fully authorized and royalties are paid to the developer on each Naze32 sold."

True or False?

Thurmond

You sound a little confrontational (especially for a first post)

What is this RCGroups? :)

I just don't want to support cloners that do BAD soldering like HK is famous for!
I have never purchased except from timecop direct!

Thurmond

Had been discussing this over on another site and from timecops statements we had come to the conclusion that the contract must have had a clause covering quality of construction and components.

It wasn't what you said but how it was said and I'm hoping this gives timecop the opportunity to come out with something else to sell us :)

timecop

Re: Sv: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by timecop »

strips wrote:You got me wondering. Will the 400Hz refresh rate change if you change looptime? Like pids? How is the refresh rate timed?

Hardware timer, has nothing to do with looptime.
Set once, continues at same period / duty cycle unless changed.
Not affected by loop time.

scrat

Post by scrat »

deleted
Last edited by scrat on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

strips

Sv: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by strips »

timecop wrote:
strips wrote:You got me wondering. Will the 400Hz refresh rate change if you change looptime? Like pids? How is the refresh rate timed?

Hardware timer, has nothing to do with looptime.
Set once, continues at same period / duty cycle unless changed.
Not affected by loop time.

Thanks,

Will I gain much in lowering looptime to ~2000 when I have ESCs capable of <500Hz? What's the caveats other than PIDs getting out of whack?

IceWind

Post by IceWind »

Esc's capable of 500hz woohoo!! :)

I have my looptime lowered (and PID's adjusted), it does seem that the behavior is more crisp and snappier.
But could be a placebo effect.

nonlineofsight

Post by nonlineofsight »

Hi guys

This is my first post here.

I recently bought a Full Naze32 and had about 20+ great flights with it. On the last flight, just after launch i lost control-link to the quad. After diagnosing the board i saw that a trace had broken on the Naze32 and i had lost 5V to my RX. The board boots OK, and seems to be functioning correctly. My question is, can the board be fixed somehow or is it ready for the bin... :(

Thanks
Attachments
Naze32_Broken_Trace.jpg

scrat

Post by scrat »

timecop you da man! Thanks!

timecop

Post by timecop »

nonlineofsight wrote:Hi guys

I recently bought a Full Naze32 and had about 20+ great flights with it. On the last flight, just after launch i lost control-link to the quad. After diagnosing the board i saw that a trace had broken on the Naze32 and i had lost 5V to my RX. The board boots OK, and seems to be functioning correctly. My question is, can the board be fixed somehow or is it ready for the bin... :(

Thanks

The trace that looks fucked up is actually 3.3V trace, i'd guess check the top left corner 3-pin diode near regulator, that's probably what died (if you had too much stuff connected 5V rail or shorted it somehow).
5V trace is on teh bottom of the board (that you didnt have pic of, it follows along from pin2 of RC connector and down below, to the 5V pad, and into the motor connectors.

atron

Post by atron »

I really like this controller. A couple of issues arose the other day on a hex I just put together.

1) I had a motor that would continue to run after landing for around 5 seconds or so, and I could not disarm, tried lowering the throttle trim (All esc's calibrated)

2) Moving on to getting the GPS to working with a minimOSD, which I did. At that point I connected (or tried) to baseflight, but was unable to, receiving a timeout and inability to talk to bootloader. Assuming it was the OSD still being hooked up to the board I later disassembled the hex and disconnected the gps module and OSD. Still unable to connect. With Hercules I was able to send R command and get solid lights, unable to connect with STM programmer. Shorted boot pins, one solid blue, still unable to connect. I even tried serial and nothing. Baseflight times out and closes the connection, and MW GUI won't connect. Keep in mind I had no issue with any of this initially until I hooked up the minimOSD.

Any suggestions would be great, I have searched every forum for an answer already, and have done a couple of builds with these boards previously with no problems.

Nate0624

Post by Nate0624 »

creyc wrote:You can see accelerometer trims on the first page of configurator, above the save button.

If LEDs aren't a good option for you, there is a place to install a DC buzzer on the naze and you can hear confirmation beeps during calibration and trimming.

There was a recent discussion on the RCG thread that received conflicting answers and got me thinking - when you trim in Horizon or Angle do the trims carry over to the acromode?

For example, I had a brand new setup on my Hex. Basically, no drift in rate. I tuned in acroand switched to Horizon and it drifted badly. I used the sticks to trim, but haven't been back to acro to check.

Do you know if trim in one mode carries over to Acro?

strepto

Post by strepto »

Hey guys,

I like overcomplicating my life it seems. Have a question about the hardware that I can't seem to find an answer to here or in the source (admittedly I haven't poked about much).

Anyway I was hoping someone might shed some light.

I'm running a hexa-+ config (full Naze), so need 6 pwm motor outputs.

Using PPM input, but also servo_tilt to feed to a gimbal so it does the follow mode thing.

Would also like to use the PPM passthrough for aux channels, and, ta daaaa GPS (there we go I just lost TC) ;)

My question is really about how the motor outputs and PPM -> PWM passthroughs get assigned.

Have set gimbal_flags to 4 and can get the aux 1-4 channels mirrored on 5-8, but with the GPS serial on 3 and 4 I'm not sure where that leaves my motor outputs for 5 and 6. As far as I can tell the mirrored aux channels are taking precedence over the motor outputs. Does that sound right?

So basically can I have my cake and eat it is my question. I don't really need all 4 aux channels mirrored, just two of them would be nice. Perhaps there is some way using soft serial to move the GPS connection to other pins, and still free up two output for motors 5 and 6, as well as two PPM passthroughs for aux 1-2 or 3-4.

Hopefully all that makes sense. :)

strepto

Post by strepto »

Hmm, after a bit more poking around, I'm guessing I can answer my own question here with "it isn't possible" right now, not with a hex. Quad, yes, hex no. Unless I lose the servo_tilt outputs.

I get the feeling this is irrespective of GPS too.

Feel free to prove me wrong of course!

Nate - to answer your question I was under the impression that the trim is only applicable to atti/autolevel mode. Shouldn't matter in Acro as you're running off gyros only (I think?)

nonlineofsight

Post by nonlineofsight »

timecop wrote:
nonlineofsight wrote:Hi guys

Thanks

The trace that looks fucked up is actually 3.3V trace, i'd guess check the top left corner 3-pin diode near regulator, that's probably what died (if you had too much stuff connected 5V rail or shorted it somehow).
5V trace is on teh bottom of the board (that you didnt have pic of, it follows along from pin2 of RC connector and down below, to the 5V pad, and into the motor connectors.

Ok, i will check the diode and solder up the broken trace. Can you tell me the specs on the diode? The 3-pin diode looks like there is written "WW1 3D" on it.

Thanks again !

scrat

Post by scrat »

One question.

Can I connect ESC which has output - SBEC 5.5V/4A on Acro Naze or I'll destroy hardware instantly?

Thanks!

uvlight

Post by uvlight »

scrat wrote:One question.

Can I connect ESC which has output - SBEC 5.5V/4A on Acro Naze or I'll destroy hardware instantly?

Thanks!

the acro rated for 5.5v max. some people get away with 6v. I would measure the output with a multimeter to decide.

nicosoh

Post by nicosoh »

hi guys,

i have a naze32 rev 5 and i have it on my mini quad. my motors dont spool up all at the same time when i throttle up. i have done esc calibration and when i test the motors individually in the motor testing tab via baseflight they all spool up at the same time. this problem seems to only occur when im in manual mode but isnt present in angle or horizon.

also when i do go full throttle my quad yaws to the right. could this be that im at the full potential of the motors and not leaving it enough headroom to compensate. like how the cc3d throttle setting needs to be at 90 percent?

thanks!

timecop

Post by timecop »

Why did you calibrate escs?
Reflash simonk w/o calibration and try again.

scrat

Post by scrat »

uvlight wrote:
scrat wrote:One question.

Thanks!

the acro rated for 5.5v max. some people get away with 6v. I would measure the output with a multimeter to decide.

Have measured with multimeter and ESC outputs 5.6V :(

So external SBEC it is who outputs 5.19V and 3A. Will this be enough for AcroNaze + 2 digital servos + minimOSD + GPS? Will have this on flying wing.

nicosoh

Post by nicosoh »

timecop wrote:Why did you calibrate escs?
Reflash simonk w/o calibration and try again.

i tried the first round without calibration and i was getting the yaw issue thats why i calibrated it. simonk doesnt need calibration?

timecop

Post by timecop »

scrat wrote:Have measured with multimeter and ESC outputs 5.6V :(

So external SBEC it is who outputs 5.19V and 3A. Will this be enough for AcroNaze + 2 digital servos + minimOSD + GPS? Will have this on flying wing.

Anything shipped after Aug 10 is up to 16V capable, acro or full, including HK boards.
If 2 vregs on the board read "|L3xx" as text, you can feed it up to 16V. If it reads something like "DE=2xx" or "DE=xxx" then it's 5.5V max.

For "3A", yes, more than enough.
You don't even need > 1A

DeathX

Post by DeathX »

JaZzMaN251 wrote:I'm having an issue with the Naze32 on my Spider Hexa.

See the video that demonstrates the issue:

Two issues:

1. In acro, when applying nothing but throttle, the hexa pitches forward.
2. In angle, when recovering out of a fast run, the hexa doesn't level correctly.

These are the settings I fly with (from a friend on mine that flies with the same setup, which hasn't any of the issues):

2ead2955a44b850980bbe1f5b966556a.jpg

I fly in Angle mode so that is my main issue.
I calibrated the accelerometers a couple of times, so the breakout isn't caused by bad calibration. When flying slow or hovering, the hexa is level just fine.
It's only after a fast run that it appears to be stuck in a bad angle, which doens't allow the hexa to level.

A couple of things that I've checked: CoG is correct and well balanced, subtrims are good (1500), all motors/ESC's are brand new and work as expected in baseflight motor tab.

Any help is appreciated!

My mini spider hex is having the same issue with pitching forward with throttle. I have the latest board (black) and I have updated to the latest firmware.
And when the throttle is increased it gets worse. I have to fight to keep it from nose diving into the ground.

Also I use the same rc controller for my mini quad and it works fine.

My configuration is as follows. Naze32acro, sunnysky 2300kv motors, 5X3 props, 3s battery. The board has the latest firmware. Mixer is Hex6X. Stock PIDS.

I too hope someone can help me.

presidenten

Post by presidenten »

JaZzMaN251 wrote:2. In angle, when recovering out of a fast run, the hexa doesn't level correctly.

A couple of things that I've checked: CoG is correct and well balanced, subtrims are good (1500), all motors/ESC's are brand new and work as expected in baseflight motor tab.

Any help is appreciated!

My b.o. spider hex is having this same issue as well! Make a few quick turns in angle mode or flips in horizon mode and the self level is a bit of and the hex drifts. I can get rid of the drift by landing a few seconds, but this is not really an option since I like to fly fpv.

BarneyG

Post by BarneyG »

Interesting ... this was a bug in multiwii 2.2 But I thought it was fixed in 2.3 which is what the current Baseflight is based on.

presidenten

Re:

Post by presidenten »

BarneyG wrote:Interesting ... this was a bug in multiwii 2.2 But I thought it was fixed in 2.3 which is what the current Baseflight is based on.

I just had to double check after I read this. But it the configuration tool do say Firmware 2.3. The card is a full naze32 in hex6x mode.

res0722

Post by res0722 »

This is my first post here. Need some help. I have a flip 260 Hoverthing quad. I installed a Naze 32 acro
All pid's are at default of base flight, pitch and roll .47, yaw .80 and TPA 0.15 Horizon mode doing flips and rolls all is fine
for 7 or 8 then
On a flip or roll the quad using the same stick inputs the quad goes really loose and crashes. Have set the looptime to 2500
With the same result. Have not tried flips and rolls in Acro mode.
Some thing happens to level flight or PIDs or what?
When I used 5x3props did not have this issue. The 260 flys much better on the 6x3props.
Any help would be appreciated.

nicosoh

Post by nicosoh »

what should be the absolute max of tpa setting? could it affect the rate at which the quad can stabilise?

KC_703

Re: Re:

Post by KC_703 »

presidenten wrote:I just had to double check after I read this. But it the configuration tool do say Firmware 2.3. The card is a full naze32 in hex6x mode.

Check the revision date using the "version" command in CLI. Flash to latest firmware revision if before mid-July.

Armattan

Post by Armattan »

timecop wrote:Don't worry. It took several tries and production houses to get it right but I'm satisfied with what they're delivering at this point.
Also each unit is ran through a testjig to test all the functionality, etc etc. This is not your typical clonespy/mullet crap that's shipped without firmware loaded or untested.
Making 3k of these things a month can only go on for so long before I get bored of it...

Stand corrected. The Mullet ships fully tested. And unlike your tests which include visual inspection and sensors testing only, the Mullet are actually connected to a receiver and all channels are also tested before shipping, in addition to sensor tests, calibration and visual inspection.

I was quite happy buying these boards from you but you crossed the line. When people treat you with respect and promote your stuff, it's best to reciprocate with a minimum of respect.

I have had issues with TONS of your recently released boards, and I am still getting complaints from guys who bough "assemble yourself kits." Your response to that was to just ban me from buying the boards. "Go back to KK2" were your exact words. No thanks.

Let's not forget how you got your feet wet in the RC business by cloning Mikrokopter's stuff. The Mullet will be on my website very soon and it will be clearly marked that they are not the original Naze boards. A link to your website will also be visible for those interested in the real Naze. More importantly, let's not forget that I would have happily continued buying the boards from you if A- You can sort out the quality control issues, and B- If you actually did not ban me from buying them.

Finally, I would advise on posting erroneous information. 3000 boards per month... That's laughable... Anyone with half a brain cell will know that this is but a gross exaggeration.

Best regards, as always.

Chris
Armattan Quads

timecop

Post by timecop »

Armattan wrote:boring garbage snipped

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilting_at_windmills

You were terminated from our agreement because you're incapable of doing support for the shit you sell, and can't solder. I've told more people to fuckoff than just you, don't feel special.

I don't have time to watch 30 minutes of video when I request a single screenshot, unless you're willing to start paying me $100/hr to watch the said videos (as that would be about what I'd be getting paid if I was doing actual work instead of watching your rc shit).

Armattan

Post by Armattan »

timecop wrote:
You were terminated from our agreement because you're incapable of doing support for the shit you sell, and can't solder. I've told more people to fuckoff than just you

Actually, you're not really in a position to determine the kind of support I offer to folks who buy my stuff. And no, Sir, it is actually you who can't offer support for the faulty equipment you sell. I'm sorry but I don't actually have time to rework the shoddy assembled boards you sent me. If this is the kind of support you think I should offer, you need to pull your head out of where the light never shines.

As we both know, I sent you pictures of bridged pins on some of the chips and you clearly acknowledged that it required reworking (So much for testing the boards you ship!!) . Support for this crap lies on you, not me. If you sell faulty boards, you should apologize and sort it out instead of telling people to fuckoff. I don't have time for this. When I buy flight controllers, they need to work. It's really that simple. I'm not in the PCB re-working business... I sell quads.

My soldering is fine, thanks. I have assembled and shipped dozens, upon dozens, upon dozens of your boards without issues. In fact, I dubbed your boards as being the most reliable boards I have worked with. But that was until you started shipping batches of lemons. You have quality control issues and the way you deal with it is regrettable.

But carry on with your potty mouth and piss me off some more. I might just make it my very personal mission to clone everything you make and proceed to undersell you. Learn some manners and watch your step, Sir... Enough is enough... Just try me...

Chris
Armattan Quads

DeathX

Post by DeathX »

DeathX wrote:
JaZzMaN251 wrote:I'm having an issue with the Naze32 on my Spider Hexa.

See the video that demonstrates the issue:

Two issues:

1. In acro, when applying nothing but throttle, the hexa pitches forward.
2. In angle, when recovering out of a fast run, the hexa doesn't level correctly.

These are the settings I fly with (from a friend on mine that flies with the same setup, which hasn't any of the issues):

2ead2955a44b850980bbe1f5b966556a.jpg

I calibrated the accelerometers a couple of times, so the breakout isn't caused by bad calibration. When flying slow or hovering, the hexa is level just fine.
It's only after a fast run that it appears to be stuck in a bad angle, which doens't allow the hexa to level.

Any help is appreciated!

My mini spider hex is having the same issue with pitching forward with throttle. I have the latest board (black) and I have updated to the latest firmware.
And when the throttle is increased it gets worse. I have to fight to keep it from nose diving into the ground.

Also I use the same rc controller for my mini quad and it works fine.

My configuration is as follows. Naze32acro, sunnysky 2300kv motors, 5X3 props, 3s battery. The board has the latest firmware. Mixer is Hex6X. Stock PIDS.

I too hope someone can help me.

I'm not sure if anyone saw this or if I was just being ignored because I failed to use the proper etiquette but I could really use some advice, or maybe a set of pids of someone operating with my configuration. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

timecop

Post by timecop »

update to latest firmware, reset PIDs, stop screwing with looptime, etc.

eatkabab

Post by eatkabab »

Hello, and thanks to everyone for the wealth of information here. I'm unfortunately having a problem I haven't found any info on.

I simpally cannot get headfree/heading hold to work at all.

I've tried everything I could find online. Foam, cover, update, inc angle, headadj, some other weird things in the cli that I've had to reset since. It just doesn't wanna work.

I'll flip it on and as soon as I slowly rotate more than maybe 15deg it gets completely out of wack and all the controls are totally confused.

When connected to baseflight, it often shows then up/down, front/back flipped in a non-consistent fashion. I need to hit z-axis reset to fix it then it shows its working well but it doesn't seem to stick. I have however tried headfree and connected to baseflight such that the orientation is still correct. I'm so confused.

Any guidance is hugely appreciated.

KC_703

Post by KC_703 »

Never tried headfree... But curious why you are trying to rotatie the quad? When you say screwed up, what does the quad do when you move the ELE up/down in relation to the front of the quad? Are you using anything in conjunction with headfree (ie. Angle/Horizon, baro)?

kilby

Post by kilby »

@eatkabab can I ask why you think covering the flight controller with foam would improve the head free mode?

That's only for the barometer (has to be open pore foam)

I would suggest that you look at your magnetometer as a starting point as that is fairly important for orientation in head free (as is your gps data)

I can't give too much help as I use an Acro Naze but my fat bird had APM installed and has a similar mode (that I never used)

yoadrian

Post by yoadrian »

Need some help please. My tricopter is very similar toe Joes on page 9 of this forum. It's a fortis frame so it has a little give to it. I'm running a Taranis radio with a D*R-XP in cppm mode. I am trying to figure out where to start. I'm running the naze32. My problem is that the yaw servo just starts wigging out and then gets into an oscillating pattern on the bench for no reason. So the first thing I've seen time and again is balance your motor and props. So since noting is turning that's not the problem. I have mounted the naze32 with gyro tape and that made no difference. The board is connected to the frame on nylon standoffs. I have turned the loop time to 300 and the gyro lpf to 50. I have no props on and just sitting on the ground it just starts going nuts after sitting completely still for a minute or so. It only happens once the battery is connected. Radio is turned off, so I'm assuming its some kind of internal noise? I have yawdeadband = 6. I'm not sure what else to try. Any suggestions would be helpful. I have not put the RX into regular mode yet, I could try that, but I would like to hook up a GPS at a later date. I have traded out the RX for another D8R-XP. Both RX have been upgraded to higher ms rates. Other considerations- I have the naze32 powered by one of the esc's, the RX is powered by one and the servo is powered by one to be most efficient. ESC's are all Afro running the Simon K.

yoadrian

Post by yoadrian »

Last edited by yoadrian on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

eatkabab

Post by eatkabab »

@kilby - the foam is for the barometer but I've read to cover the whole board from sun and whatnot. I've tried everything I could think of. The magnometer seems to be working fine as indicated by baseflight. The board does however confuse its orientation randomly. I only find out by plugging into baseflight. I'm basically trying to get baro and mag to work right so I can just push it around like a phantom. Sometimes I dont wanna fly acro. It seems this board either needs a lot more work or just doesn't perform as the extremely outdated components on the naza.

@kc_703 - by rotate I meant yaw rotation. With headfree on, and if I yaw more than ~15deg it acts as if I've rotated 80deg or 180.

KC_703

Post by KC_703 »

eatkabab wrote:@kc_703 - by rotate I meant yaw rotation. With headfree on, and if I yaw more than ~15deg it acts as if I've rotated 80deg or 180.

RIght. So if you activate headfree with the quad facing directly away from you - the quad should move in 2D as directed by ELE/AIL. Now you rotate 15deg - the quad should still move forward/back/right/left relative to you (because headfree was activated with the quad facing away from you)... not relative to the direction the quad is facing. Is that not the case?

In your example, how does the quad move relative to the activation of headfree? If its acting 180deg then, its reverse the ELE/AIL inputs.

I'll have to give this mode a try next time I fly... now you have me curious. :)

timecop

Post by timecop »

Gyro-only headfree works without mag on acro boards as expected. Just don't use it for too long, as the acc vector eventually gets to short and confused. You can land with "front" facing away from you and click headadj again to reset it. Then take off again with headfree. Anyway, on a clean frame even 10-15 minutes of headfree with gyro only should be OK. Might be a good idea to calibrate gyro right before takeoff to minimize drift due to temperature, and reset headadj.

eatkabab

Post by eatkabab »

@timecop - I'm honored to have received a response from you. Thank you for all your work. I have a full feature naze32 with mag and baro. I'm only running horizon with headfree although I would like to run it with baro once I get that going better. I do however need headfree more than any other single feature. Help is hugely appreciated.

Also note that the front/back, up/down orientation is inconsistently confused sometimes when I plug it into base flight. I'm not sure but I dont think that's normal and may have yo do with the issue I'm facing.

@kc_703 - yeah its supposed to keep heading regardless of rotation. But mine doesn't. It seems to get super confused by even a slight rotation.

timecop

Post by timecop »

Screenshot of sensors tab at idle and with some movement would be nice.
"Confusing up/down" sounds like Acc-Z axis is dead and/or dying.

kilby

Post by kilby »

@eatkabab wish I could be of assistance it's hard to tell how much somebody knows from a posting therefore you have to query any statements they make.

I hope you have success but if you are learning to fly using head free then I will say that in the long term it will make things harder for you after a while

eatkabab

Post by eatkabab »

@timecop - I JUST got the board. Works fantastic in acro/angle/horizon (would also want to know how to set max angle and responsiveness in 'angle' mode).

Here is a screen of me holding the craft in hand and slowly turning it 360deg to right then 360deg left over ~8sec. Idle is just a solid flat line (similar to the red line without my hand motions)

Also, I just plugged it in and the orientation cube was about 160deg off but correctly level. I haven't done any headadj since the last plugin. As far as I know the readings look correct but I'll get it steady, flip headfree, turn maybe 30deg to the left, then all the sudden pitch forward makes it go left. Not like left/back as if it were without headfree. I can't even be sure of the direction as I must flip it off for risk of running into something because the controls are so confused.

@kilby - I'm not exactly 'learning' to fly although when I do too many flips and high speed maneuvers I loose orientation...need more practice. I've only ever flown anything I've built in 'acro' or 'horizon' mode. I've flown phantoms around and they're just shockingly easy to fly. I'd like that sort of control for filming. Particularly the headfree would make a high speed flyby and rotation very easy to manage. When I try to do too many things at the same time I fail/crash (although I rarely crash these days unless I loose a prop or something) so not having to worry about pulling back on the stick and having it come back to me frees up a lot of mental RAM...

dave2229

Post by dave2229 »

Hi all this is my first post here, forgive me if the information is here, I haven't been able to find it... I am having troubles with my naze32 and multiwii gui, when I connect the board and go into radio calibration I am unable to get any feedback from the live data stick input sliders so I am unsure as to what my endpoints are.. has anyone got any suggestions as to what could be the solution to getting my radio and multiwii to communicate? Ps I have set the naze32 to run in pwm mode through the cli successfully so that can be ruled out.

ArrogantDuck

Post by ArrogantDuck »

Use baselight. Some of the MW stuff has been said to be buggy with Naze32 because some of the parameters are missing.

Tried before and it made my copter nuts because important parameters were missing.

(Of course, it could just be your receiver is wired into the Naze32 wrong.)

timecop

Post by timecop »

eatkabab: does Mag_Z ever move? It looks flat. So it's likely Z-axis of mag is dead. If you move the model does Mag_Z ever move or flatline? If doesn't move -> dead sensor. I can swap that for you.

receiver dude:
You need to power up board by ESC if you're testing with receiver. USB does not provide receiver power.

jsflyrv

Post by jsflyrv »

I read in the first post the Naze is prohibited from being used on a DJI product, my question is how can you prevent its use on a DJI :?: Oh never mind you can't :lol:

moshen

Post by moshen »

I have strong noise at 432mhz from the 72mhz Naze32 clock. I enabled emf_avoidance but don't see a change. I verified emf_avoidance=1. I have the latest revision (a black board) board and recent code. Is there something I should do to overclock the Naze32 or is there a known bug?