Naze32 hardware discussion thread

JUERGEN_

Re: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by JUERGEN_ »

timecop wrote:Hi,
.... You might as well just go and use a F3Discovery.

an F3Discovery,

is simply too great. :shock:

;)

timecop

Post by timecop »

JUERGEN_ wrote:
timecop wrote:Hi,
.... You might as well just go and use a F3Discovery.

an F3Discovery,

is simply too great. :shock:

;)

You're right. It really is the greatest thing out there, especially since its like $10.

brm

Post by brm »

the amazing Thing of the ten dollar board are the mems devices.
surprisingly good - even better as the mpu60x0.

spacedog

current draw PURPLE pcb?

Post by spacedog »

Hello timecop,

thanks for the cool hard- and software..

i´m waiting for my board (PURPLE pcb) and will be using ESCs without BEC (ultraesc 20).
whats the current draw (excl. my receiver, of course)?

timecop

Post by timecop »

Um, not more than 100mA? Probably less. Highest drawing things are leds (20mA each)

aBUGSworstnightmare

Mod for connecting a Spektrum-Sat to the Naze32

Post by aBUGSworstnightmare »

Hi,

here's how I've modified my Naze32 (rev4 and rev5) to directly connect a Spektrum Sat to.
I've use a 3-row pinheader for the RX-inputs. The pins from the 3rd row were removed and one pin from a 90° 3-row pinheaded is added to the pin above input no.4. This pin is used for the 3.3V power supply for the sat receiver.

Since rev4 and rev5 have different layouts you need to apply 'different mods'. You can solder/crimp an interface cable yourself, or use the (re-pinned !) Spektrum SPMA9550 telemetry data cable (sold separately or as part of TM1000).

3V3 power supply for the Spektrum Sat comes from the Bootloader jumper on Rev4.
3V3 power supply for the Spektrum Sat comes from the Bootloader jumper on Rev4.

3V3 power supply for the Spektrum Sat comes from pin No1 of the Cortex SWD-connector on Rev5 boards
3V3 power supply for the Spektrum Sat comes from pin No1 of the Cortex SWD-connector on Rev5 boards

Rev4 and Rev5 side-by-side. The boards were mounted on rOsewhite adapter frames.
Rev4 and Rev5 side-by-side. The boards were mounted on rOsewhite adapter frames.

Use a piece of paper to hold the pinhead in place.
Use a piece of paper to hold the pinhead in place.

Rgds
aBUGSworstnightmare

timecop

Post by timecop »

Wouldn't it just be easier to use the 3.3V pad thats provided on both boards for this purpose?
I guess if you don't ever plan to debug then it would make sense.

Maybe now you can test + contribute less shitty spektrum receive implementation.

aBUGSworstnightmare

timecop wrote:Wouldn't it just be easier to use the 3.3V pad thats provided on both boards for this purpose?

Hi Timecop,

yes, I think that's what most people do! But, I prefer to have clean builds with as less solder joints as possible. So, here's what it looks like when doing it 'My way' :P by using a SPMA9550 cable (http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Defa ... D=SPMA9550):

The SPMA9550 interface cable is part of the TM1000 set. it can be bought as spare part!
The SPMA9550 interface cable is part of the TM1000 set. it can be bought as spare part!

Delivery condition of the SPMA9550. For use with the MOD described orange and red wire need to be swapped.
Delivery condition of the SPMA9550. For use with the MOD described orange and red wire need to be swapped.

The 'servo-connector' is re-pinned. <br />ATTENTION: ONLY USE THIS CABLE WITH YOUR NAZE32 AND NEVER AGAIN FOR SPEKTRUM TELEMETRY!
The 'servo-connector' is re-pinned.
ATTENTION: ONLY USE THIS CABLE WITH YOUR NAZE32 AND NEVER AGAIN FOR SPEKTRUM TELEMETRY!

Don't forget to set the features! Spektrum, Map = TAER1234, and - in case of DSMX (as on the pic) - Spektrum_hires
Don't forget to set the features! Spektrum, Map = TAER1234, and - in case of DSMX (as on the pic) - Spektrum_hires

Detail shot of the Naze32 connector. Top-to-bottom: GND (black) - SIGNAL (orange = RX-no4) - 3V3 (red)
Detail shot of the Naze32 connector. Top-to-bottom: GND (black) - SIGNAL (orange = RX-no4) - 3V3 (red)

The spektrum Sat is fixed to the rOswehite Naze32 adapter board by mirror tape. The length of the SPMA9550 (6cm = 2.5in) is sufficient.
The spektrum Sat is fixed to the rOswehite Naze32 adapter board by mirror tape. The length of the SPMA9550 (6cm = 2.5in) is sufficient.

timecop wrote:I guess if you don't ever plan to debug then it would make sense.

Maybe now you can test + contribute less shitty spektrum receive implementation.

That's why I bought another one ;) ! Well, let's see! The only thing I'm missing at the moment is the Samtech SWD-connector. Will try to get one as 'Rapid sample' or need to wait for my next Digikey-Order.
You're using Crossworks for code development, right?

CU
aBUGSworstnightmare

timecop

Post by timecop »

No, keil, but there is makefile for gnu-arm-embedded toolchain.

AnthonysQuad

Post by AnthonysQuad »

Soooo....im confused as uasual.What the hech is that F10 boad for and whats up with the spectrum sat mod.
Im really lost on the f10 topic and have no idea what it actualy does.

The spectrum sat mod i guess is just so you can plug in something?

I wish you guys would go into more detail about what you guys use these things for.

subaru4wd

Post by subaru4wd »

AnthonysQuad wrote:I wish you guys would go into more detail about what you guys use these things for.

We use these things to fly quadcopters.

AnthonysQuad

Post by AnthonysQuad »

Fu

jef79m

Post by jef79m »

AnthonysQuad wrote:Im really lost on the f10 topic and have no idea what it actualy does.

F10 is about centre up the top of that photo.

AnthonysQuad wrote:I wish you guys would go into more detail...

There you go.

AnthonysQuad

Post by AnthonysQuad »

Sigh...my mistake i was tryen to figure out what the heck they were talking about with the f3 discovery.Nevermind.Tryen to keep up with all these things i dont understand ticks me off.I just wish you guys were more clear when explaining things.Following the naze32 isnt easy as a beginer but i figured since there was a forum for it maybe things would go smoothly with asking questions.I feel theres not enough documentation or rather the documentation is more or less written for people who are.experienced in multiwij.Im going to be setting up my.quad very soon once.i.flash escs but its frustrating because people seem like dicks around here sometimes like they.know everything.i dont know maybe.its just girls pissing me off right now.I hope i dont have to deal with bullshit when i start posting pictures to check if things are setup on my wireing.I just want to have fun here and maybe.help improve things and be happy.Trying to keep up with women and multirotors is just confuseing the hell out of me.Its almost the.same bs.

jef79m

Post by jef79m »

I wasnt trying to be a dick. (Actually I was...) I want to see you succeed, but you need to start with the basics, don't go worrying about f3 discoverys and hardware mods until you are comfortable with your existing equipment. The reason I was being a dick was because you asked for more detail. Abugsworstnightmare clearly explained what he was doing in his first post "here's how I've modified my Naze32 (rev4 and rev5) to directly connect a Spektrum Sat to." and then illustrated his post with 11 photos! how much more detail do you need? If you don't own a spektrum sat receiver, this won't even apply so it doesnt matter what the explanation was.
To offer some small suggestion, from reading your thread it seems you've got everything you need to fly, quit fricking around with leds and shit and get your quad in the air.

satnaam

Post by satnaam »

AnthonysQuad wrote:Sigh...my mistake i was tryen to figure out what the heck they were talking about with the f3 discovery.Nevermind.Tryen to keep up with all these things i dont understand ticks me off.I just wish you guys were more clear when explaining things.Following the naze32 isnt easy as a beginer but i figured since there was a forum for it maybe things would go smoothly with asking questions.I feel theres not enough documentation or rather the documentation is more or less written for people who are.experienced in multiwij.Im going to be setting up my.quad very soon once.i.flash escs but its frustrating because people seem like dicks around here sometimes like they.know everything.i dont know maybe.its just girls pissing me off right now.I hope i dont have to deal with bullshit when i start posting pictures to check if things are setup on my wireing.I just want to have fun here and maybe.help improve things and be happy.Trying to keep up with women and multirotors is just confuseing the hell out of me.Its almost the.same bs.

I agree 100% with AnthonysQuad comments. You people ( Most of you not all) need to come down and remember the days when you were starting out how hard it was to start and understanding things. I am very sorry that I feel this community is full of people who now it all but CAN'T share there knowledge. We people who ask stupid questions get F..ed around. I am sorry to say the people in this community are very smart but helping out beginners you all SUCK. You people have soo much knowledge, but can't share. I COULD SOLD ALMOST TWENTY BOARDS IN MY CLUB, BUT THANK GOD I DIDN'T. You people are MAD and need to come to reality. Not all of us have your STUPID brain. Flying a quad is not an issue as I can any thing hand down. doing it since 1974, but understanding this stuff is hard for us. HELLO I am not as young as you people but least I try and ask. OH yes I asked and get shafted by you people for asking and you all know who you are. I even try sending people a private mail, not one of you answered SHAME on you people. You are not proffestionals you are bunch of GEEKS. God help you people as you need help. FOR ONCE START HELPING PEOPLE FOR GOD SAKE.
One very angry member
satnaam
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :| :| :|

ReadError

Post by ReadError »

LOL,

You realize the back story right? This is the guy that wants to put 10watt LEDs on the end of each arm (its a small acro frame), oh, and he has a NET ! http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... st26072165

ABL

Post by ABL »

satnaam wrote:God help you people as you need help. FOR ONCE START HELPING PEOPLE FOR GOD SAKE.

Great!
Do that! NOW!
Go help ppl, including ones, who can't even take off, because he's doing anything else, but not copter. Go on, why scream away, why blame others - be example, go help him with anything you know (you know something, right?).
Be example for others, we're waiting for you!

satnaam

Post by satnaam »

HHHUUMM, I see, I got some attention. Ok, I understand what you are saying after reading the back ground info, but my anger still stands. Every night I bang my head against this site to understand more and more. This information is not easy, I agree if you people don't want to answer questions about LED's, but hooking up GPS to Naze 32 and asking for help, Is that too much??
I have two kids in University and refuse to buy DJI for $450 bucks. So researched and came ac-crossed the Naze 32 and I know this board is capable of lot, so I ask question. Rather then getting answers and stomped on and get yelled at. Is this professionalism?? My goal is to show my club that there is a better system out there then expensive DJI system. I also want to learn. I bought a Lemmon RX RX for PPM out and tried to hook up and tried to set up the channel out put in CLI, got no where, least I am trying.
I PMe's few people and not an answer. OK if TC does'nt want to help in GPS or Spectrum fine ( he is the one loosing money and reputation about his hardware, it's up to him)
I asked about hooking up GPS woops No GPS. I asked about PPM RX I get yelled at. I ask for all CLI commands and searched can't find them! I asked about harakiri software No response from any one. I am not asking for alot just point me in the direction. On this site I am afraid to ask question because I am going get yell from you people.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Thank you very much for providing picture for the spectrum mod, very helpfull.
satnaam

IceWind

Post by IceWind »

Last month I joined a two day Quad/FPV meeting.

At some stage me and friend both flying a Naze32, we went for some fun FPV flying.
Well people there liked it so much, that after that 6x Naze32 were purchased so far and few more are on it's way.

I have to say most of these were DJI NAZA users so it's even a major accomplishment. :)

This is on heck of a FC and a Firmware! Just saying! :ugeek:

PS: I do I apply to get Abusemark's sponsorship! ;)

ABL

Post by ABL »

satnaam wrote:On this site I am afraid to ask question because I am going get yell from you people.

I suggest not to ask anything on any forums, instead go buy DJI NAZA, immediately become multirotor expert ((c)TC) and then you can help others with confidence.
Else... What you do now - DEMAND information from others, but that information is provided many times already. Simple google search would reveal everything you asked, simple logic thinking and reading could answer to all questions you asked before... But no, better DEMAND information FOR YOU (oh, and in PM's - i delete such immediately, PM's asking for help in forums? WTF, ask in forums if you came here) and when you we're sent to google - go learn others how they should act...

As i said - be example, kid. And if you can't - go read. If you can't help, can't read - you're useless here. Sad, but true...

timecop

Post by timecop »

satnaam wrote:HHHUUMM, I see, I got some attention. Ok, I understand what you are saying after reading the back ground info, but my anger still stands. Every night I bang my head against this site to understand more and more. This information is not easy, I agree if you people don't want to answer questions about LED's, but hooking up GPS to Naze 32 and asking for help, Is that too much??
I have two kids in University and refuse to buy DJI for $450 bucks. So researched and came ac-crossed the Naze 32 and I know this board is capable of lot, so I ask question. Rather then getting answers and stomped on and get yelled at. Is this professionalism?? My goal is to show my club that there is a better system out there then expensive DJI system. I also want to learn. I bought a Lemmon RX RX for PPM out and tried to hook up and tried to set up the channel out put in CLI, got no where, least I am trying.
I PMe's few people and not an answer. OK if TC does'nt want to help in GPS or Spectrum fine ( he is the one loosing money and reputation about his hardware, it's up to him)
I asked about hooking up GPS woops No GPS. I asked about PPM RX I get yelled at. I ask for all CLI commands and searched can't find them! I asked about harakiri software No response from any one. I am not asking for alot just point me in the direction. On this site I am afraid to ask question because I am going get yell from you people.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Thank you very much for providing picture for the spectrum mod, very helpfull.
satnaam

lol WUT.
You emailed me and instead of immediately deleting the mail like ABL, I actually bothered to reply.
I've told you the one piece of info that you'd have trouble googling without proper keywords, but even that was something you could have EASILY learned on your own.

4) I don't understand CCPM in multicopter. I fly heli and flybarless and flybar. I understand CCPM mode in heli where three servo's moving the swash, but I set up where each wire is going to to board and RX. ( I use spectrum system)

To which I replied,
4) Cppm here means all rc signals over one wire. You're using spektrum so this doesn't apply to you.

What's wrong with this answer? And even then,,, googling something like "cppm multicopter" brings up about half of relevant links on first page, where after checking a couple of them you can refine your search query to something like "cppm ppm sum", which would bring first page of links with ALL the info you could possibly ever need to know about CPPM and PPM Sum.

The other 3 you asked are well...
1) PID what it is and how to adjust
2) How do I hookup BT to the board
3) How do I hookup GPS

#1, seriously? When I answered your email, I was probably driving and typed it on a phone. I'm not going to waste my time writing up what PID is when you can google it. "naze32 bluetooth" brings up enough info on first page of google to figure out what to do. Same goes for Naze32 GPS though most results will probably be in german but hey, they do have a ton of pictures too. So that's why I told you to help yourself on the first 3. Problem with that?

FYI, I don't give the slightest fuck about your "losing sales on my hardware" because if you haven't noticed, it comes with NO support, and if this stuff is sold to 20 retards who can't google, I'm not going to be wasting my time teaching each one of them what PID is. So it's better they stick to flying something else. If you are incapable of finding answers by yourself (to these BASIC questions), then my suggestion is to stay the fuck away from anything DIY, run to your nearest DJI dealer and purchase A2 or Wookong or NAZA V2 w/GPS and start hovering.

And about the above "spektrum" mod I wouldn't recommend doing that to anyone, especially since 3V is provided on board, and its easy enough to take the same sat>JR plug wire and simply pull the power one and solder it into 3.3V pad.

Plüschi

Post by Plüschi »

Poor man's variant.
Attachments
DSC_0122.jpg

chatch15117

Post by chatch15117 »

you're all fucking retarded

satnaam

Post by satnaam »

TC, with you I just gave up. No I will not buy DJI, I will figure this out. I guess you guys are right, some of us are retards. Now I finally know that I am talking to little kids who know how to swear and yell. Good work guys, good work.
satnaam :) :) :) :) :) :)

timecop

Post by timecop »

You're not wrong. I'm only 14.

subaru4wd

Post by subaru4wd »

chatch15117 wrote:you're all fucking retarded

chatch I <3 U

aBUGSworstnightmare

Plüschi wrote:Poor man's variant.

@Plueschi: why call it 'poor man's variant'? It's sufficient and it's working --> mission accomplished.

satnaam wrote:I asked about hooking up GPS woops No GPS. I asked about PPM RX I get yelled at. I ask for all CLI commands and searched can't find them! I asked about harakiri software No response from any one. I am not asking for alot just point me in the direction. On this site I am afraid to ask question because I am going get yell from you people.

@satnaam: Have a look at the 'Baseflight GUI software' - http://www.klick-punkte.info/download/baseflightGUI2.zip - should be easier to start with than by using the bare CLI.

Don't the afraid of asking questions! The're no stupid questions, only stupid answers. But: before posting on any forum and asking for help you should try to find the answer/hint by yourself. Naze32 (and all other DIY flight controllers) are no 'out-of-the-box' products! You need to have basic knowledge on electronics, soldering, how RC components work, ... and, you need to read the documentation!

I suggest to get basic knowledge/flying skills before you think about GPS (or other features). You need to know what the hardware/software is capable of and then decide what feature to use.

aBUGSworstnightmare

AnthonysQuad

Post by AnthonysQuad »

Link to rc groups topic about f3 discovery.I post this link because im tryen to figure out what the heck its used for since it was mentioned here.It seems to be a flight controler.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 12&page=13

timecop

Post by timecop »

AnthonysQuad wrote:Link to rc groups topic about f3 discovery.I post this link because im tryen to figure out what the heck its used for since it was mentioned here.It seems to be a flight controler.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 12&page=13

yeah, totally fucking irrelevant to multiwii, thanks for (yet another) useless post!

satnaam

Post by satnaam »

aBUGSworstnightmare wrote:
Plüschi wrote:Poor man's variant.

@Plueschi: why call it 'poor man's variant'? It's sufficient and it's working --> mission accomplished.

satnaam wrote:I asked about hooking up GPS woops No GPS. I asked about PPM RX I get yelled at. I ask for all CLI commands and searched can't find them! I asked about harakiri software No response from any one. I am not asking for alot just point me in the direction. On this site I am afraid to ask question because I am going get yell from you people.

@satnaam: Have a look at the 'Baseflight GUI software' - http://www.klick-punkte.info/download/baseflightGUI2.zip - should be easier to start with than by using the bare CLI.

Don't the afraid of asking questions! The're no stupid questions, only stupid answers. But: before posting on any forum and asking for help you should try to find the answer/hint by yourself. Naze32 (and all other DIY flight controllers) are no 'out-of-the-box' products! You need to have basic knowledge on electronics, soldering, how RC components work, ... and, you need to read the documentation!

I suggest to get basic knowledge/flying skills before you think about GPS (or other features). You need to know what the hardware/software is capable of and then decide what feature to use.

aBUGSworstnightmare

aBUGSworstnightmare, Thank you very much for your suggestion. That is what I have started to do. Slow, but moving along. I have also purchased a Open Pilot CC3D board. Out of the box it fly's nice and gui is quite easy to use.

Thanks for a positive post.
satnaam

raulmd

Post by raulmd »

Like other peoplle did, I strongly recomend you to search for the information yourself before asking here, that is what I am doing (I am more noob than you are, I am still buying my DIY parts)
I found funny this past 2 pages of insults, but lets help a little.

*A guide to setup your NAZE32 can be found here http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Naze32+setup+guide (First link, it will give you a tone of info)
*I am also having problems to find a list with all command for CLI, but i think it can be done with the tool NAZE32 AIO, have not tried yet.
*About PID I don't have the answer for your build, nobody has, but you can find in the wiki how to put the raw numbers and then tune it to your preferences. There is also a spreadsheet in google docs with a lot of examples, you can take them as a first point aproximation(will need a google account)
-Wiki about PID: http://www.multiwii.com/wiki/index.php?title=PID
-Spreadsheet with examples: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqd4uudAEzq_dDZZaVloOGRpYjB2eFJVTWF6V1F5c1E#gid=0
That is all, hope it can be usefull.

copterrichie

Post by copterrichie »

TC, for what it worth, maybe you or one of the guys would like to investigate and possibly port over the BradWii's auto PID tuning to Baseflight. Just a gut feeling, it may increase the following so to speak.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1922403

timecop

Post by timecop »

Yea, I've seen it. Now that baseflight is (almost) free of 8bit aids with latest changes in svn, maybe that's something that can be looked at again. (after thoroughly re-indenting brad's horrific GNU-indent style) :)

If it wasn't so messy with fixed point ops that aren't needed on 32bit, I'd be tempted to just port whole thing over in a separate branch.

IceWind

Post by IceWind »

timecop wrote:(after thoroughly re-indenting brad's horrific GNU-indent style)

:lol: :lol:

It's more Whitesmiths style. :)

AnthonysQuad

Post by AnthonysQuad »

The link i posted has nothing to do with multiiwii but at least it explains what people are talking about.I didnt know what it was and someone that doesnt really.know to much it helps.It may not help seasoned veterns understand but at least someone with little knowlege will at least know what.people are refering to.So i think somewhere along the.line i will help someone.

alistairr

Post by alistairr »

Hi. I've been a quiet observer for some time. I'm very happy with my tricopter and quads on naze boards. Found this forum very educational and entertaining. I'd be interested in brads firmware on Naze although you might not want to call it uncrashable mode as you will have someone on here whining when they crash their multi due to user error lol. Keep up the great discussion s
Alistair

aBUGSworstnightmare

Hi,

in the meantime I've added the SWD connector (Samtech FTSH-105-01-F-DV) to my Naze32 boards and also slightly change the Spektrum Sat Powersupply.

Rgds
aBUGSworstnightmare

Rev5 board: 3V3 for the Spektrum Sat now comes from the 3V3 supply pin. The wire is an enamelled copper wire (!). the pin is from the second row of a 90° 3-row pinheader.
Rev5 board: 3V3 for the Spektrum Sat now comes from the 3V3 supply pin. The wire is an enamelled copper wire (!). the pin is from the second row of a 90° 3-row pinheader.

Rev4 board: 3V3 supply comes rerouted to SWD connector pin 1. Pinhead is the same as mentioned in my old posts. <br />Top view.
Rev4 board: 3V3 supply comes rerouted to SWD connector pin 1. Pinhead is the same as mentioned in my old posts.
Top view.

Rev4 board with SWD connector mounted. <br />Side view.
Rev4 board with SWD connector mounted.
Side view.

Plüschi

Post by Plüschi »

Wtf you need an SWD conector? Debugging?

aBUGSworstnightmare

Plüschi wrote:Wtf you need an SWD conector? Debugging?

Yes! Debugging!

scrat

Post by scrat »

Hi guys. My first post in 32bit section. Today I've ordered Naze32 for abusemark.
One maybe stupid question for you, but it important to me. I have HK F30A ESC's flashed with simonk FW. I know that these ESC's have Linear BEC. Can I connect all four ESC on Naze32 board without disconnecting the positive + wire?

And another one...do I need to power the FC from separate UBEC like I used to do with Crius AIO pro v1.1 because of Atmega2650 rebooting with to low voltage?

Thanks for answer.

timecop

Post by timecop »

You don't need to disconnect any wires. Plug in all F30's together and fly. No problems.
No need for separate power for FC either.

scrat

Post by scrat »

Thanks TC. And here is another question :)

About triming. I've read naze manual for rev5 board. Is the triming procedure the same as MultiWii...set 1500 with subtrims. Then set min and max stick throws from 1000-1500-2000 - i have mine set from 1003-1500-1996 (turnigy 9x and openTx FW). Then fly in acro mode and trim the quad with normal trim stick. Then fly in acro switch to ANGLE and see where copter want's to drift. Turn angle mode off, land. Disarm, throttle stick to full and with pitch/roll stick trim acc?

Or from your manual...set subtrims to 1500. Then just trim acc with sticks and no triming in acro mode?

Sorry for long question. And I hope you understand what I wanted to ask. :oops:

Thx!

timecop

Post by timecop »

I can't see any reason to trim anything in acro mode. If stuff is at 1500, you're done.

Yes, acc trim works same way as you describe (throttle up, then other stick in opposite direction of drift) or you can trim with bluetooth/android apps.

scrat

Post by scrat »

But you know with tgy9x 1500 is not always 1500 but 1498 to 1502-3 :). So if trim is needed I can trim it in acro mode? I didn't know that is possible to trim acc with android app? I have used multiwii ez-gui till now.

timecop

Post by timecop »

You aren't going to notice 2-3 rc steps. If it bothers you, set deadband/yawdeadband params to > 0.
baseflight-specific apps (nicodh naze configurator, maybe others) support acctrim. Dunno if ez-gui does.

scrat

Post by scrat »

Thanks again. In multiwii i have set deadband to 6 and it's good. So will do here the same. Great support and help from you. 8-)

I saw naze conf on google play. So i can use this for every version you publish or no?

timecop

Post by timecop »

There's no reason why it shouldn't work.

scrat

Post by scrat »

Thank you very much.

raulmd

Post by raulmd »

About the manual for rev 5, i see it is named "naze32_rev3.pdf" is it a mistake or just manuals and boards have different version?