paris v4 board and arduino multiwii problem gui?

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
rct

paris v4 board and arduino multiwii problem gui?

Post by rct »

i have a paris v4 board original wii motion plus arduino mini 5v, no the prob is this,...
i have it connected to my lappy via usb and the arduino usb serial adapter i have the rx connected but i get readings from the gui showing that the rx is receiving tx signals as i can see them moving inthe gui but i get no motion readout at all?

the green led on the arduino pro mini just keeps flashing quite fast, the leds on the usb/serial arduino flash to show they are receiving and sending but still no motion in the gui?

i am powering the paris board and the rx along with the wii motion plus all via the usb/serial, which i have read that you can do, but still not read outs?

i did have the nunchuck connected but i cut the wires just incase that was the prob but still no joy.

where am i going wrong?
many thanks in advance RCT

rct

Re: paris v4 board and arduino multiwii problem gui?

Post by rct »

update.......
uploaded the 1.9 multiwii code and now i get on the arduino a solid red led and a solid green led now, what does this mean please?
many thanks RCT

UndCon

Post by UndCon »

you need to calibrate sensors.

make sure you have enough ppm signal by moving sticks
calibrate sensors per manual

then it should work
//UndCon

rct

Post by rct »

ok many thanks will give it a try thanks for now back when i can get to my bench.
RCT