X4Wii Arduino and micro mwc flight controller HobbyKing

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
luca_mrr

X4Wii Arduino and micro mwc flight controller HobbyKing

Post by luca_mrr »

Hi Guys,

I'm new on this forum and I'm trying to build an X4 drone with hk micromwc, all my adventure is here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?1993117-Micro-MWC-Flight-Control-Board-DSM2-ESC-s-X4-Brushed-Integrated-from-HK/page142

I can't get rear level goes up in my multiwii conf..
This is my configuration now, now arm gets green when throttle is full down..Sometimes it doesn't but most of time it does.
When i'm testing the controller my rears level never change..Everything seems to be dead...

Do you know what can i try? Maybe some changes in the configuration in MultiwiiConf or i don't know reflashing everything, hope not this one...

My transmitter is a Blade dsm2..

Thank you

Luca
Attachments
ConfigArm.PNG

luca_mrr

Re: X4Wii Arduino and micro mwc flight controller HobbyKing

Post by luca_mrr »

No one can help? :(

luca_mrr

Re: X4Wii Arduino and micro mwc flight controller HobbyKing

Post by luca_mrr »

Hi Guys,
this is an update after I look up again at this project after many years.
I can ARM the drone with the ARM AUX1 set to mid and hight and when i reach a liv. of throttle under 1200, has define in MINCHECK in multiwii 2.3.
But after arming when i go up with the throttle eveything freeze for a second and then the drone is disarmed and nothing happens to the engine level.
It seems like when the throttle goes down the MINCHECK value the drone arms but when i go up and reach again the MINCHECK value of 1200 it gets disarmed.
Someone can help? Could it be some config problem ?
You can see all the stuff in my buy&sell post (yeah I though to sell everything to someone more able :P but with regret)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8716