Issue with CRIUS AIO Pro Multiwii

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
prodrone100

Issue with CRIUS AIO Pro Multiwii

Post by prodrone100 »

Hello folks,

I have a problem with Crrius AIO board. The thing is that when i first tried to setup the board everything was working perfectly. However when i connected the ESC's and the power multiwii stopped working. More specifically i was unable to arm the motors, so i decided to configure it again. First i tried to clear eeprom, but i got this error: "verification error; content mismatch". Then i decided to upload the code again, but when i launched the multiwiiconf it was not responding.

**Currently i'm using mac and Multiwii 2.4
** Also my system can't detect the BN and SN:
BN: Unknown board
SN: Upload any sketch to obtain it
** My Settings inside arduino IDE:
Board: Arduino/Genuino mega or mega 2560
processor: Atmega2560 (Mega 2560)

PS. Please somebody help me.. I'm trying to build the drone for almost 4 months, so i really need your help to finish my project )))

Leo

Re: Issue with CRIUS AIO Pro Multiwii

Post by Leo »

I won't be able to help you much but the first thing I'd do is to remove all the cables and devices from the board.
With only the board itself hook it up to the computer via USB and try uploading the code again.

prodrone100

Post by prodrone100 »

I tried everything but it seems that arduino software can't identify the board itself. The interesting thing is that i was using this board for couple of weeks without no problem, but one day it stopped working.

Anyways do you know what this error means? : "verification error; content mismatch"

jack-1948

Post by jack-1948 »

prodrone100 wrote:I tried everything but it seems that arduino software can't identify the board itself. The interesting thing is that i was using this board for couple of weeks without no problem, but one day it stopped working.

Anyways do you know what this error means? : "verification error; content mismatch"

I just thought of something search on the internet on the error you might fine it.