multiwii se v2.5 not connecting to com port through gui

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
raviteja

multiwii se v2.5 not connecting to com port through gui

Post by raviteja »

we tried to access the readings from multiwii controller se v2.5 from uart port,for that we used usb to serial converter(max 232).
It worked properly with multiwiigui 2.2 properly and we had calibrated the quad(x),and we got the parameters too.
But problem came here ,when we did the same on the next day ,the multiwii gui is not connecting instead it gives the error"please check if u have selected the right com port".For checking weather the multiwii board is working or not ,we had uplaoded a sketch to return some names serially,but even through that also we are not getting any data through max 232 serial(by seeing in serial monitor). can any one help me regarding this ... :cry:

FengShuiDrone

Re: multiwii se v2.5 not connecting to com port through gui

Post by FengShuiDrone »

Last edited by FengShuiDrone on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

raviteja

Post by raviteja »

Thank u Mr. fengShuiDrone for reply,i had rechecked everything,in config.h baud rate is 115200,even in the gui also i had set it at same rate,even com port too..,even then i am unable connect to gui...

FengShuiDrone

Post by FengShuiDrone »

Last edited by FengShuiDrone on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

raviteja

Post by raviteja »

FengShuiDrone wrote:Are you hooking RX to TX and TX to RX?

yeah ,,i also tried reverse ,connecting rx to rx and tx to tx alsoo...