Crius AIOP V2 aux 2 not working in MW 2.4

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
juanquy

Crius AIOP V2 aux 2 not working in MW 2.4

Post by juanquy »

Hi guys:

Finally I had the time to upgrade to MW 2.4 from v2.3
My quad is a 450 spider frame with a Crius AIOP V2 + GPS.
In v2.3 everthing work perfect, in 2.4 I cant get my aux2 to work at all, you can see in MWConfig RC channel working, but in the fly modes window nothing happen, my Aux 1 is to activate Horizont mode and it work fine, the problem is only with channel 2, aux 2.
My Transmitter is a Turnigy 9xr I have a 3 way sw in channel 6 working perfect.
flashing to v2.3 and everthing is normal.
Any chages in v2.4 code?

any ideas?

Cereal_Killer

Re: Crius AIOP V2 aux 2 not working in MW 2.4

Post by Cereal_Killer »

Where do you have AUX2 wired to? Have D12? Have you enabled AUX2 on the pin you have it hooked to?

juanquy

Post by juanquy »

CK thanks for your interest:

Aux2 is in the Aux2 pin on the board, not 12 or 8, as I said if I flash the board with v2.3 it work perfectly, but when I flash it to 2.4 stop working, you can see radio signal in Aux2 in the radio channels tab but nothing activating, here is a YouTube video so you can see it.

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_QKhpHbti4
[/youtube]
regards
JC

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer »

Do you have a 3D lock sitting there? If not it won't light up GPS mode. When you revert to 2.3 are you using the EOSBandi special version of 2.3 B7_NAVI? If not I'd say that's what you're seeing (as GPS doesn't actually work in standard 2.3).

To me it appears to be working fine, a quick test would be to set a different mode, something that's never greyed out (like angle mode or the beeper) and see if that activates. With the slider showing movement it should be working. I don't use GPS on basic Multiwii but do on cleanflight and it's the same way, if there's no 3D fix GPS modes won't activate even when you switch them on.

juanquy

Post by juanquy »

Hi guys Thank you,

I'm not using GPS for way points or autonomous flight, just to gps hold and home, I been using this features with v2.3
I dont need EOSBandi version cuz as I said not using autonomous navigation or autopilot.

I will upload another video so you guys can see it working in v 2.3 perfect, on the ground and on air too.

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HM0bXj0_R0
[/youtube]
regards
JC

ps, GPS 3d FIX is ok

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer »

Ok I understand what your saying however there's no problem with your AUX2- in the first video we can see it working, the issue is GPS related...

Again to confirm this you can set a different function on AUX2. Please do this, even if you don't see how it will help you get to a solution to YOUR problem, you're asking for help, it takes 30 seconds to change the switch matrix around, please do that and report back. For example move flight mode (angle/acro) to AUX2 and verify it works, you don't have to leave it there if you don't want but please do that to help US help you diagnose this.

juanquy

Post by juanquy »

Sorry I forgot to post that, I also try moving funtions,and still the same. I try v2.4 in a old HK 328p FC and it work perfect, I think it's something relate to the Crius AIOP v2 and MW 2.4 code. Guys honestly I spend all night long working on it and experimenting trying to figure it out.
At this point I need someone with same board to try it.
I really appreciate your help guys.

Regards
JC

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer »

It pretty much has to be code related as your first video vary clearly shows the board is sensing AUX2 coming in. What other option did you try changing to AUX2?

Can you post your code? There is one line specifically I'd like to check but I'm not at my computer (and my personal code is modded quite a bit) so I can't just look and tell you what that one line should be.

juanquy

Post by juanquy »

Sure, this is my conf.h
I hope its what u are thinking this is kinda annoying me already.

regards
JC
Attachments
config.tar.gz
config file
(20.87 KiB) Downloaded 153 times

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer »

I'd love to look at your file but I'm not sure what to do with a .tar.gz file (I'm not into torrents which I believe that has something to do with). When I download and try to open it in a text editor it's just a bunch of non-human readable characters...

Note I'm leaving for vacation at midnight tonight and wont have a computer, it'll be easiest for me to look at if if you post it direct to the forum here in code tags. I'm more than happy to look at it but the exact line I was thinking of has slipped my mind by this point, I cant keep track of every little issue that's going on with people on all the different forums I'm on all the time... I'd probably remember when I looked threw it but not I definitely cant tell you what it was now lol.

sorry

juanquy

Post by juanquy »

The Forum it not allow me to paste the code, weird, I will try this weekend to see, Have a nice vacations!!! enjoin and relax!

tar.gz is the file compressed in Ubunto Linux, its ok I will try to post it this weekend, and I will wait, its to hot here to flight.

regards

JC

LutzB

Post by LutzB »

Cereal_Killer wrote:I'd love to look at your file but I'm not sure what to do with a .tar.gz file (I'm not into torrents which I believe that has something to do with). When I download and try to open it in a text editor it's just a bunch of non-human readable characters...

Just to get this right: this is a simple archive file format (Yes, there are other formats than zip and rar). I would recommend you try 7zip which can handle nearly all most used archive files.

juanquy

Post by juanquy »

Hey fellas sorry I been out of town I will upload the file next week and. Sorry.

juanquy

Post by juanquy »

*Weekend lol

juanquy

Post by juanquy »

Still with same problem :(