multiwii 2. 3 buzzer pin

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
handsomejackuk

multiwii 2. 3 buzzer pin

Post by handsomejackuk »

getting a few issues here with atmega 328p running multiwii 2.3 i would like to have a discovery buzzer but it seems as though if i enable servo mix/ tilt as i need a tilt pitch servo camera the buzzer keeps on making a high pitched sound my buzzer is on D8... if i disable the d8 and allow it to be on tx0 as default then i lose my serial port please help...for my bluetooth adaptor...

please advise...

as i understand servo mix tilt is on a0 and a1 and the camera trigger on a2.... i currently have leds and landing lights on these so hopefully can move these to another output... please asvise.. its driving me nuts.. i cant seem to find the right way to setup servo tilt pitch buzzer, and bluetooth..

handsomejackuk

Re: multiwii 2. 3 buzzer pin

Post by handsomejackuk »

anyone know if this is possible.?

I just want a buzzer on d8, and servo tilt, or servo mix tilt on a0, a1.. just seems my buzzer goes mad when i enable servo tilt...

I tried the buzzer on.. a2 with the redefined pins and just servo tilt and not mix and the buzzer is very weak sounding...

what am i doing wrong ?

handsomejackuk

Post by handsomejackuk »

just to confirm the buzzer works fine on D8 output and is nice and loud but as soon as i enable servo tilt the buzzer starts shrieking anyone know why this is... it seems as though i can have a0 and a1 as servo tilt and still have a2 as led flashers this seems to work. but the buzzer is still shrieking please help...

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer »

When it's working incorrectly I'm confused on what's happening- is it making a continuous single tone or it's continuously beeping beep/silent/beep...?

Also could you share your entire pin map (either your own or the one you used)? What arduino? Sounds like you have a lot of stuff hooked up, what % of memory is left on the little 328P?

handsomejackuk

Post by handsomejackuk »

i need to re upload a sketch later i will try and get a pin map and how big the sketch is too....

I havent tried the buzzer since getting camstab working....everything seems to work ok though...

Basically i have i2c gps ( d.i.y. serial to i2c board) workks great gets a 3d lock in about 10 seconds or less using ublox neo 6m. and 4 motors, ppm receiver serial input, also using vbat, and i have the barometer magnetometer, gyro acc on i2c port, along with the gps, also have a single led setup on the a2 port just for strobes landing lights etc.... i have more lights i would like to hook up but dont think i have enough outputs or if i do i dont really know how to setup the output pins...

The buzzer on d8 was working well until i enabled the camstab feature. i cant really see how the a0,a1 output being enabled ( since camstab uses this) should affect the d8 output as they are unrelated.....

its a real mess the wiring but has proved very reliable setup...

the buzzer seems to be chirping as though its a fast on off pulse....

more later i try and video it...

thanks for the help...