where to set max. angle in "angle mode"

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
loeten

where to set max. angle in "angle mode"

Post by loeten »

Hi all, i used horizon flight mode most of the time so far. For a specific behavior i want to use angle mode. Some questions:

1) is it correct, that in angle mode, the quadrocopter never goes over a specific angle (compared to level/horizon) - and regardless of the sticks - it should never "flip" ?

2) if 1 - where to set this maximum angle?

3) if not 1 - what is the difference to horizon mode?

Thanks!

FengShuiDrone

Re: where to set max. angle in "angle mode"

Post by FengShuiDrone »

Last edited by FengShuiDrone on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexinparis

Re: where to set max. angle in "angle mode"

Post by Alexinparis »

Hi,

1) 2) yes, in angle mode, the max possible angle is 50deg if you use the recommanded TX range [1000-2000]
it is adjustable in the code, but not in a gui or via config settings.

3) horizon mode acts as ACRO mode at full stick deviation. (middle stick = ANGLE style / full stick = ACRO style / between = a proportion of the modes)

loeten wrote:Hi all, i used horizon flight mode most of the time so far. For a specific behavior i want to use angle mode. Some questions:

1) is it correct, that in angle mode, the quadrocopter never goes over a specific angle (compared to level/horizon) - and regardless of the sticks - it should never "flip" ?

2) if 1 - where to set this maximum angle?

3) if not 1 - what is the difference to horizon mode?

Thanks!