Motordirection on Tri

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
Goetz

Motordirection on Tri

Post by Goetz »

I know that normal Setup on Tri is all Motors CCW (so it is possible to use normal Props, from the Handbook from my Crius Se)
Because i have serveral Multis and no Planes i have cw and ccw Props,
also on my Tri the servo-driven-angle of backmotor is rather big (ca. 25-30 by eyemeasurement) hoovering and yaw isn't that stable when i give full throttle to lift. I would like to lower angle and i think yaw is more stable with one motor / Prop spinning other direction.

My question: What do I have to change in the Sketch when i want to change direction of one or two Motors/Props?

Goetz

Re: Motordirection on Tri

Post by Goetz »

I knew I read it somewhere.... ....of course I find it only AFTER I started this thread;-)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5334&hilit=tri+cw

So I will give it an try and only change Motordirection and Prop and leave Code and Settings an they are.

I like it when Things are easy :-)

Goetz

Re: Motordirection on Tri

Post by Goetz »

I did an flying Test an found (as expected) everything fine or even better using mixed Props on the Tri (of course according to the motordirection).
Angle during hoover was much closer to horizon and yaw-irritation at sudden fullthrottle was less than with 3xCCW.

So Tri is perfect "Spare-Props-Copter" :-)

P.S.: I love every single Post on this crowded thread;-)