MultiWii Pro with 2.3 code - Three Questions

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
HighFlight2k2

MultiWii Pro with 2.3 code - Three Questions

Post by HighFlight2k2 »

Probably simple questions. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

#1 I currently have it set to arm/disarm with Yaw. It arms fine. But I cannot get it to disarm. Any ideas how to get it to disarm?

#2 My assumption is that without the throttle out of the minimums, that nothing would make the motors spin. If I, however, move the pitch or roll, the opposing motors will spin up from stopped. Do I have a threshold wrong?

#3 Is there a way to beep on ARM and DISARM?

DX7s - Controls in MultiWiiConf range from 1100 to 1900 with them dead center on 1500 after sub-trim.
Turnigy AE-30A ESCs

/**************************** Motor minthrottle *******************************/
/* Set the minimum throttle command sent to the ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
This is the minimum value that allow motors to run at a idle speed */
//#define MINTHROTTLE 1300 // for Turnigy Plush ESCs 10A
//#define MINTHROTTLE 1120 // for Super Simple ESCs 10A
//#define MINTHROTTLE 1064 // special ESC (simonk)
//#define MINTHROTTLE 1050 // for brushed ESCs like ladybird
#define MINTHROTTLE 1100 // (*) (**)

/**************************** Motor maxthrottle *******************************/
/* this is the maximum value for the ESCs at full power, this value can be increased up to 2000 */
#define MAXTHROTTLE 1900

/**************************** Mincommand *******************************/
/* this is the value for the ESCs when they are not armed
in some cases, this value must be lowered down to 900 for some specific ESCs, otherwise they failed to initiate */
#define MINCOMMAND 1200

Thanks very much!

MikeF74

Re: MultiWii Pro with 2.3 code - Three Questions

Post by MikeF74 »

You need the travel of your channels to be 1000-2000 (centered on 1500). I don't know what the arm threshold is, I think it might me 1900. So you are probably just making it over 1900 to arm, but are just shy of dropping below 1100 to disarm.

HighFlight2k2

Post by HighFlight2k2 »

Thanks Mike. That did it. I just programmed in more throw and it works great now. I think that fixed #2 as well. I would like an arm/disarm beep but I find I just give it a little throttle and see that the props don't spin works.

m.homayoun

Post by m.homayoun »

Hello
I have a problem with my mwc board.
I upload multiwii 2.3 on my board but when I arm my board the motors start to moving.I calibrate my esc's but my problem doesn't solved!!!!

Please help my.What I have to do?

Arakon

Post by Arakon »

Uncomment #define motor_stop. It's perfectly normal otherwise.

m.homayoun

Post by m.homayoun »

Thank you very much Arakon.
I have a new question.What pins I have to connect for power meter?please write or take a link for me?
Thanks