Bricked my nano wii

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
--Oz--

Bricked my nano wii

Post by --Oz-- »

Before even getting to fly it, I bricked it, DOH! :oops:

It had 2.1 on it, I set it up for a Tri, cppm and BT. Then I found out about horizon mode in 2.2, not offered in 2.1, a guy said he was using 2.2 on his nano wii. Well that was the last time I could talk to the board (I think it over wrote the boot loader). I tried reloading the boot loader though USBasp (HK and another version) and ardriuno. Double checked my wiring, tried several times. I just get the can't set sclk error. I am pretty sure its not the programmer, I bought one that specifically can control the sclk freq and it flashes my KK2 boards.

I searched for unbrick, brick and could not find a guide. Any help would be appreciated!
Attachments
NanoWii Brick error.jpg

lightmywifire

Re: Bricked my nano wii

Post by lightmywifire »

Hey there! I just did the same thing by trying to flash BradWii on to my NanoWii. No USB and the blue and red lights stay on. Any luck with finding a solution on this?

scrat

Post by scrat »

What atmega proc is on NanoWii FC? If you have USBasp, find original FUSES. Then set fuses with console avrdude with -B 1000 (this is for 1MHz internal clock) option and if this is success...burn bootloader but do not use -B 1000 option.

--Oz--

Post by --Oz-- »

I have moved on, a $12 CC3D Atom with STM32F1 (same a AtitudeCops FC but better, half the size and 1/3 the cost, spi sensors), with cleanflight (and all it's new features and boris's soft filters), by by attitude = done deal. And the rev6 is a bad joke.