Rare behavior Please Help!!

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
juanquy

Rare behavior Please Help!!

Post by juanquy »

My 450 quad was flying perfect with MW 2.2 and Turnigy 9x TX and 9x V.2 RX until I decide to replace my motors Bearings( they were really bad LOL) and my TX for a Turnigy 9xr with a FrSky module DJT and RX is a V8FR-II ( non Telemetry) binded with TX = D_mode .
The motors and props are balanced and I can't see any vibrations using a app on my smart phone so assume vibrations close to cero

Here is a video of what is happening, basically at low throttle is fine but when I raise the throttle, it starts wobbling, I been flying this quad for months with the default PID values wihtout problem very stable even with bad bearings it was easy to fly, now its imposible to keep it hovering.
Please if you know about or if you hear about this behavior I will be appreciate your advice or references to solve it.
One more detail the 9xr model that I made for this quad is this basic mix
CH1 100% AIL
CH2 100% ELE
CH3 100% THR
CH4 100% RUD
CH5 FULL GEA ( THIS IS AUX1 )
Tonite I'm going to reflash the FC and see what happen.
Waiting for your help and thanks in advance
JC
VIDEO LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GschmR1C ... e=youtu.be

Andy7

Re: Rare behavior Please Help!!

Post by Andy7 »

That wobble kind of looks like massive overcompensation to me.
Changing your bearings if they were originally BAD will effectively have changed the performance of your motors - for the better, hence the overshoot?
Why not start again with the PID tuning and see what happens.

juanquy

Re: Rare behavior Please Help!!

Post by juanquy »

I will, let see what happen.