Dead Multiwii Board??

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
mcashatt

Dead Multiwii Board??

Post by mcashatt »

I was fooling around with a brand new MultiWii v2.0 flight controller tonight and it was flashing just fine.

I then adjusted some settings and re-flashed and now I can't get the quad to show up in the GUI or any of the sensors to read out (they all just flat line).

I haven't even flown this fc yet so it can't be that I wrecked a sensor or anything like that.

It does upload from the Arduino IDE and I get the "Done Uploading" message, but it also says something about "not in sync" as an error message. I think it has always said that though.

And though it used to take 30-40 seconds to flash successfully, now the flashing is only a few seconds which leads me to believe something is not right. When I go to the configuration tool, every sensor is flat-lined and I can't read settings or anything like that. It is as if nothing is plugged in.

Has anyone seen this before?

bill516

Re: Dead Multiwii Board??

Post by bill516 »

Make sure you have right board selected in arduino setting, I've been caught by that a few times. Goto examples and load clear eeprom, then load blink to verify board is working as it should, then try reloading sketch. If you are getting not in sync errors sketch is not being uploaded to board, board has to be in sync for sketch to load.