AUX2 not working- Multiwii 2.0

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
Maxx78

AUX2 not working- Multiwii 2.0

Post by Maxx78 »

Hi There,

i just getting started and so far everything works except for AUX2.

I am using a Pro Mini on a WMC Board V2 from flyduino.

I tried PIN 8 & 12 but nothing works, the AUX2 stays at 1500 in the GUI. i changed AUX2 to PIN7 and AUX1 to PIN8, then i had to problem on AUX1.
I Also checked the reciver channels and they are working.

I uncommented #define RCAUXPIN8 in the config.h and in def.h i put in a 8 instead of the 0 for AUXPIN2.

I seems to me that the Software is ignoring the inputs at PIN8.

Can anybody shed some light on that issue ?

dfidalgo

Re: AUX2 not working- Multiwii 2.0

Post by dfidalgo »

I'm too with aux2 problems in Multiwii 2.0 , a different issue, but no idea how to solve. :roll:

amandus

Post by amandus »

you need to go into config.h and uncomment AUX2 (flaps) and connect it to D12, D8 is for the buzzer. Hope it helps, I`m a bloody beginner, too. At least my AUX2 works now on my Spektrum DX6i

Pyrofer

Post by Pyrofer »

I uncommented the aux2 on pin 8 line, and it works fine.

Check your config.h for that line.

iPinoy

Post by iPinoy »

this is interesting info..but how do i know my aux2 is working? Well,mine is the values fluctuates. Is that correct indication? any comment pls..

bill516

Post by bill516 »

You know when Aux 2 is working when you assign it to a switch then flick the switch and watch the GUI. That means you have to have your board and Tx powered up and connected to the GUI. If it is a normal switch then it will be low or high, if three pos switch then you will have low mid and high.

davidmc36

Post by davidmc36 »

I'm using the Hobbby King board and AUX2 does not work. Can't seem to get anywhere with the config file changes either. Maybe I am just not using the right pin when I uncomment either D8 or D12. Any ideas?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... c_mag.html