Arming problems

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
strykul

Arming problems

Post by strykul »

Hello everybody,

I'm newbe here as well as in quadro-business. I've just got GAUI 500X quadrocopter with MultiWii controller on aboard. Quadrocopter has also GPS module. I've connected it to my PC, and everything looked fine (yaw, trottle, pitch and roll trimmed between 1000 and 2000 - checked in GUI). There is only one problem - I have no idea how to arm engines. I've tried all combinations I've found on the Net and nothing. My Tx is KDS K-7 X II paired with K-8X receiver. What I worked out is that - when I move right stick to the right and left to the left-down corner, the blue led starts to blink really fast. I though it might be connected with uncalibrated ACC, but calibration didn't help.

I really need your help.
Just tell me what do you need to know.

Patrick

waltr

Re: Arming problems

Post by waltr »

ARM = minimum Throttle and full left YAW (this is independent of the TX Mode).
Did you check in the MW GUI that each stick moves the correct motion? Throttle stick moves the throttle gui bar, etc?

Go read the beginners thread in this sub-forum for basic mistakes and links to tutorials.

strykul

Post by strykul »

Thanks buddy ! I realized that I had mixed channels :) SeeU around.

alb1234

Post by alb1234 »

Just in case anyone else checks this thread with an arming problem, one thing that stopped mine working was not having just the throttle to min and yaw to high.
I had yaw AND roll to min which wont arm it. You have to have only yaw(or roll if you've chosen that in the config.h file) and throttle to high and low respectively. I was so happy i solved it yesterday i made a youtube video going through it if you're still not sure... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKcApDD ... e=youtu.be

Also check that the dont arm when not level is commented out in the config.h file