Hexcopter yawing in only one direction!

vito2772

Hexcopter yawing in only one direction!

Post by vito2772 »

Hey guys,
So I am finally able to fly my h550, each direction works, except for the yaw. I am running multiwii 2.3 on this bad boy, as well as 6 rctimer 930kv motors soldered to the esc connections 6 18 amp escs flashed with simonk soldered to the distribution and the ZMR(Cirus) SE v2 mutliwii fc. Everything is plugged in according to the multiwii hex + motor arrangement.
On the test bench, each motor spins the correct way it should be when testing yaw (All motors are confirmed spinning the right way). For example, if I want the yaw the nose right, the ccw must speed up and vice versa. It performed that way on the ground. However the air is another story.

In the air, it seems to have a constant yaw drift to the left, despite the mag being calibrated correctly. Furthermore, when I put the yaw stick to the right, it yaws left, and when I yaw to the left, it yaws to the left aswell. So, my problem is this: whichever way I tell it to yaw, it always yaws to the left. I have no idea how I could fix this with already checking the motor directions and reactions, please help!

FengShuiDrone

Re: Hexcopter yawing in only one direction!

Post by FengShuiDrone »

Last edited by FengShuiDrone on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

vito2772

Post by vito2772 »

It only yaws left when i try to initiate any yaw movement. When I stop the yaw, it stops. It isn't the radio because everything seems to work accordingly on the test bench. Reversing the channel did nothing, for I have already tried that. Any other suggestions?

FengShuiDrone

Post by FengShuiDrone »

Last edited by FengShuiDrone on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer »

Can you please take a video of your GUI (specifically the radio screen) and post it for us to see?

Also please post some DETAILED macro shot's showing your wiring and please post a link to the wiring diagram you followed.