Error message - arduino 1.0.6

karlf

Error message - arduino 1.0.6

Post by karlf »

Hi,
Setup of MultiWii Pro 2.0 will produce the following message when config h... is uploaded:
'Init Sensors' was not declared in this scope, 'nav', 'nav_rated' and 'nav_mode' defined but not used.
I get this message on all version 1.0.2, 1.0.3, etc.
Please beware that I am an absolute Newbi.
Best Regards
karlf

Arakon

Re: Error message - arduino 1.0.6

Post by Arakon »

Sounds like you selected the wrong board and chip in arduino.

karlf

Post by karlf »

definitively not. I use the same as many others, namely AM2560 or Mega ADK. The first time I got the board to the point under the GUI file, confirming the Port, etc. Communication between the board and PC functioned properly but the sensors were not activated and the board could neither be armed nor disarmed. I tried to find a solution to this status with no result. This was under windows 8.1 pro on the desktop. I then installed the program on the laptop under win 8.1 pro and the error was no longer present; but the result was the same as on the desktop - the sensors don't work and arming is not possible. For the moment I am not interested in the GPS functions, I just want to get the motors running. Since my knowledge of the software involved is negligible I would greatly appreciate your help to get this thing working. Best Regards Karlf

waltr

Post by waltr »

Read through the MultiWii Wiki, beginners/troubleshooting.

The error sounds like a bad file or board define.
Try re-downloading the MW zip file and un-zip to a new folder. Then set the board define and re0load.
Also be sure to use the exact same version of the multiwiicof.exe gui of the MW code you load into the MWC.

kalle123

Post by kalle123 »

You have to reassure all necessary files from multiwii are present in arduino IDE.

23.jpg

karlf

Post by karlf »

Hi kalle123
the problem is solved. Being a complete newcomer I did not know that kompilation is necessary prior to uploading. Despite the fact that I basically learned to compile and upload a program using arduino, I am unable to get my motors started. Maybe you can help? My system is as follows:
1. Homebuilt Quad X
2. FC = HK MultiWii Pro 2.0
3. ESC = QBrain 25 Amp
4. TX/RX = Graupner MX-12, 2.4 GHz
The QBrain is properly calibrated using an external setup. Under the FC it does not calibrate at all, neither with or without receiver; no arming. I assume the min and max value settings in the FC are the cause. I tried many settings but was not successful. Someone using another system had an identical problem which was solved after he calibrated his compass - could this be the cause in my setup also?
The great number of publications on my FC got me completely lost. Perhaps I am using the wrong programs. Perhaps you could specify which programs are suitable for my setup.
Karlf

kalle123

Post by kalle123 »

Hello Karlf.

Thank you for your reply. But you should open a new topic for those issues.

Nothing to do with "Error message - arduino 1.0.6"

br