Enabling RTF LED ring w/ MW Pro 2.3

Codmanhowie

Enabling RTF LED ring w/ MW Pro 2.3

Post by Codmanhowie »

Hello,
I bundled the pro with the LED ring and GPS. LED ring is physically installed. Arduino is installed. Here is where i get confused. From what I am reading you cant "edit" the config.h that is currently on the board. So my question is how to enable the LED ring in the config.h and the multiwii function v1 in its current config.h without loosing the current configuration that is on the board? Back story, i left off all the additional components till i got it stable and felt safe to install.

Thanks in advance,
Codmanhowie

haydent

Re: Enabling RTF LED ring w/ MW Pro 2.3

Post by haydent »

so there is the config in the gui and the 'config' provided by config.h in the source.

the gui one can be backed up via it (though it is generally not overwritten by flashing new source),

but the config.h can not be backed up or edited, only overwritten by loading new source via ardiuno software

and its the config.h that will have the led ring settings you are interested it.

so if you cant get the one that was loaded onto it originally, you will have to set one up from scratch which is not as hard as it may seem, and something you want to learn anyway

Codmanhowie

Post by Codmanhowie »

haydent wrote:so there is the config in the gui and the 'config' provided by config.h in the source.

the gui one can be backed up via it (though it is generally not overwritten by flashing new source),

but the config.h can not be backed up or edited, only overwritten by loading new source via ardiuno software

and its the config.h that will have the led ring settings you are interested it.

so if you cant get the one that was loaded onto it originally, you will have to set one up from scratch which is not as hard as it may seem, and something you want to learn anyway

Ok gotcha. I will look around the GUI and see what i can do. But thanks for the reply.

haydent

Post by haydent »

there is nothing in the gui that is ledring related, that is in config.h

Codmanhowie

Post by Codmanhowie »

haydent wrote:there is nothing in the gui that is ledring related, that is in config.h

Yeah, I could not find anything about it in the GUI. My question is how can i configure the config.h without altering the current settings?

haydent

Post by haydent »

you cant