DX6i and Witespy HT-450

regzgz

DX6i and Witespy HT-450

Post by regzgz »

Hello all,

I'm new to the fantastic world of MultiWii, beginning to learn a lot thanks to this great space.
Two months ago I got a Witespy MultiWii HT-450 RTF with the Mega EZ3.21 black and Ubox, all was great until my radio got "un-binded," finally got the radio bind to the Spektrum and discover that I was flying "backwards" my Aileron and Rudder on opposite directions :shock: Now I'm re-learning to fly the Quad again :)
Whoever, my Hold Switch wont work now, only my Altitude Switch is working and I can't figure out what to do to get it to work.
By the way I'm using the MultiwiiGuii for my changes to the quad, any ideas or setting I'm missing for the radio or the Quad?

waltr

Re: DX6i and Witespy HT-450

Post by waltr »

Check that the transmitter is not in any mixing mode or Heli modes (this could be the issue if the TX reset to defaults).
Using MultiWiiGUI or Config, check all the channels from the receiver. Values must be 1500 with the sticks centered and end points at 1000 & 2000 and that the values move the correct direction with the sticks (max value with the sticks in the upper right corners). If the end points are not correct then MultiWii will not recognize the AUX channel switches.
Make adjustments in the transmitter to get all of this correct (refer to the TX manual on how).

regzgz

Post by regzgz »

Thanks Waltr,
my values are at 1500 beginning - 2000 end point, all my controls work with the exception and the only one not working, Aux 2.
Aux 1 is working so I have no clue why Aux 1 works but Aux 2 wont, if the setting on the MultiWiiGUi were not correct or the transmitter was on Heli mode Aux 1 and all the other controls will not be working... :roll:
And by the way, I can't get the values at exactly 1500, my best without the quad going nuts on me are 1490-1497
Attachments
Quad-Settings01.jpg

regzgz

Post by regzgz »

I sorted my issue, the flaps need to be NORM FLAP +100 and LAND FLAP to -100 (or vice versa).

waltr

Post by waltr »

Ok, saw your post in the other thread.
I don't know why these TX makers use such obscure terms for the TX functions.
I went through a similar head scratching setting up a FlySky T6, just keep trying every setting until I got what I needed.

At least the MultiWii config/Gui shows what is being received so you actually know if its working. Without seeing the channel values this would be very hard.

regzgz

Post by regzgz »

Agree, I'm just glad I went exploring the forum and bumped into the same issue, thanks Waltr for all the help :)