sketch problems

sueroarch

sketch problems

Post by sueroarch »

Hi,
I just recieved a new multiwii lite to learn on. so when i plugged in the board to the gui it showed up fine. I could see the real time sensor readings and was excited. Then I loaded a sketch as instructed. Now the blue light in the directional arrow keeps blinking and i see no sensor readings! and I don't have a way to restore the board! Help!! How can a get a valid sketch for a tri-copter?

tovrin

Re: sketch problems

Post by tovrin »

post your sketch settings, IE what setting changes you have made to your sketch. (if you havent made changes then thats why it doesnt work, you have to select what board, what sensors, what type of multirotor you are flying (ie tricopter in your case) etc or it simply wont work)

also, post a link to your specific flight controller.

sueroarch

Post by sueroarch »

Thanks for your response! I am so happy to get help on this! so now, I purged some software and I installed arduino 1.o and the multiwii 2.2 . In arduino Board is set to the atmega 328. on the sketch in config.h defined the tricopter, defined the crius lite, that's it for now. what else do I have to select? sensors?...? loaded that and the blue lite is off so I think that's a good start. when i run the multiwii config and connect I have no sensor readings. http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh ... duct=27109 is the link to themultiwii lite v1

sueroarch

Post by sueroarch »

defined sensor mpu6050 as show on a hobby king file but it won't run.

darlofranco

Post by darlofranco »

I would suggest you uncomment the crius lite in the def imu list (don't select any of the boards there).

Define sensor -
#define MPU6050 //combo + ACC

Change the sensor sttings to this -
/* enforce your individual sensor orientation - even overrides board specific defaults */
#define FORCE_ACC_ORIENTATION(X, Y, Z) {accADC[ROLL] = -X; accADC[PITCH] = -Y; accADC[YAW] = Z;}
#define FORCE_GYRO_ORIENTATION(X, Y, Z) {gyroADC[ROLL] = Y; gyroADC[PITCH] = -X; gyroADC[YAW] = -Z;}

Then define -
#define MPU6050_LPF_42HZ

This should get you going
Frank

sueroarch

Post by sueroarch »

Hi Frank,
made the changes and uploaded to the board. The blue light is blinking in the directional arrow.What does that mean? started multiwii config. Bam! I have sensor readings! The horizon line dial is diagonal. I'm going to try and calibrate! Thank you so much!

sueroarch

Post by sueroarch »

Calibrated the acc. blue light is off! I'm excited time to put this FC on a body!

tovrin

Post by tovrin »

sweet, glad you are progressing!