multiwii problem

rustynail

multiwii problem

Post by rustynail »

(1)ok now i can arm the hex but when i use my remote. when i use the yam i hear the motor and see them they are working but when i use the aileron or ruder or to go in the fron or back i dont hear the motor changing is this normal and my blades are of .i dont see the motor changing on the program to ,if i take the hex and move it are you not supose to hear the motor traying to adjuste thank you very much

(2)

i have check my motor and they are in the good way but if i look at my pi the are all at 000 so how i do a reset and how do you calibrate your esc with this board

haydent

Re: multiwii problem

Post by haydent »

1 - yes if you move it about by hand you should hear the motors spin up and down trying to correct

mopedcrosser

Post by mopedcrosser »

Not if you stick is still below the set up idle... Throttle up a little until the motors move faster and the try to spin or tilt the copter. If now still nothing happens.. then you have a major problem with your setup.

tovrin

Post by tovrin »

yea, moped is right, grab the copter FIRMLY by hand, spin up the motors a little and move the bird lef/right/ up/down and you should hear the motors adjsuting, and if you have props on, should feel the resistance.

haydent

Post by haydent »

yes, i left out the bit about idle. likely he wont even get this due to email notification not working here.

the other thing though is be careful about doing this with props on, i did it one time and they where on wrong, or the motors where connocted in wrong order made it flip in my hand and cut my arm up and scratch me transmitter with sharp broken propeller stubs...