Drone rolls left

modsfabio

Drone rolls left

Post by modsfabio »

Hey guys,

my name is Fabio, I'm from germany and new to this forum. I hope I found to correct section here for my problem.

I'm using MultiWii and a RaspberryPi with my own software. The software is using the MultiWii serial protocol which works fine.
I can control Throttle, Roll, Pitch, Yaw and all AUX channels. Arm / Disarm works great. But my problem is that the drone keeps rolling to the left. It's not drifting anymore, because the drone would crash.
It feels like the 2 rotors on the right side run faster. I have ANGLE_MODE enabled and the PIDs are pretty low because I wanted the drone to work smoother. With higher P the drone was too agressiv.

I can't even fly the drone, i always have to hold it in my hand and it keeps rolling to the left. ACC is calibrated correctly and my attitude indicator says the drone is flat. But it still rolls to the left.

The raspberryPI is sending 1500 to every axis and to throttle when the drone should be in idle. Is this correct? Do I have to correct the values ? Or should I stop sending them if there is no user-input? What will the MutliWii do if it doesn't get RCSignals (Failsafe is off because the raspberry will do that soon)?

Anyway 1500 in throttle is not enough to start the drone. It will stay on the ground. Is there something work with my calibration? What do I have to calibrate?

Sorry guys I'm new to this and I hope you can help me :)

Thanks!

Rob

Re: Drone rolls left

Post by Rob »

Which BL-ESC' s you are using? Maybe you need to reflash them with beter software

modsfabio

Post by modsfabio »

I'm using "HobbyKing 30A ESC 3A UBEC"

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/hobby-king- ... tore=en_us

modsfabio

Post by modsfabio »

No idea? :(