new to multiwii

johnboy1551

new to multiwii

Post by johnboy1551 »

I am very new to multiwii (never messed with before now) I was finally able to upload MW2.4 onto my HK micro MWC flight board. I can open GUI and can see that the current version is MW2.4, but there is no response when I move the sticks on my TX (spektrum dx6i). When connected to the board by USB I can see the horizon moving as I move the board everything seems ok, but as I stated above when I move the sticks on the TX there is no response showing in the GUI. Any assitance is greatly appreciated.

Kbev5709

Re: new to multiwii

Post by Kbev5709 »

johnboy1551 wrote:I am very new to multiwii (never messed with before now) I was finally able to upload MW2.4 onto my HK micro MWC flight board. I can open GUI and can see that the current version is MW2.4, but there is no response when I move the sticks on my TX (spektrum dx6i). When connected to the board by USB I can see the horizon moving as I move the board everything seems ok, but as I stated above when I move the sticks on the TX there is no response showing in the GUI. Any assitance is greatly appreciated.

See my answer in your other duplicate post (not a recommended practice here.)