recover the roll and pitch values

abdess

recover the roll and pitch values

Post by abdess »

Hello guys, I would need help, I am new to Arduino. For a project I use ADXL345 accelerometer and I use it for the program MultiWii the problem is that I need to recover the roll and pitch values displayed in the application.windows multixiiconf I circled in red on the picture. I need to recover all the values taken during the tests and be able to recover in excel or something similar.
thank you for your understanding and your help

Kbev5709

Re: recover the roll and pitch values

Post by Kbev5709 »

I'm not sure what you are asking for but if it is the default PID values here is a screenshot of the factory default PID settings. Sorry, I took them from a WinGUI but you can enter them in the conf. I have no idea how to translate a conf file into an excel.Image

abdess

Post by abdess »

All my settings are good i have the good value in roll and pitch i just need to recover him into an excel or something else.

PatrikE

Post by PatrikE »

WinGui and EZ gui have log functions that can save the telemetry data during the flight.
A Bluetooth or another wireless Telemetry link is needed though.

glenndmel

Post by glenndmel »

abdess wrote:All my settings are good i have the good value in roll and pitch i just need to recover him into an excel or something else.

It's easy to write a python script to take the values into excel.

Hamburger

Post by Hamburger »

the standard MultiWii gui (your screenshot) only polls values every so often - you would miss most values in a series.
Probably must write your own polling code and somehow check if you are fast enough to get all values of the series.