Cleanflight LED issues - Beef's Brushed Board

nuggetz

Cleanflight LED issues - Beef's Brushed Board

Post by nuggetz »

I tried submitting an issue on github regarding the inconsistent behavior I'm experiencing when programming the led strips on my mini quad and I was told this was a hardware problem. Not sure what they meant by hardware, LED or board?

Anyway, I'm running Cleanflight 1.1.0 and enabling certain functions on specific LED's doesn't work reliably. Indicator assignment gives the most trouble. Anyone know why? I can't really explain what the issue is because nothing is really 100% consistent except for maybe assigning colors but even that doesn't work sometime. The bottom code works fine. I don't fully understand the direction thing with the North South East West assignments. Not sure if that's even implemented yet but the code below works 100%. However, if I start messing around with changing which LED should be an "indicator" then the trouble begins and I have unreliable results after that. Copying and pasting the backup lines of code below in the CLI reverts back to a good config. I'm trying to have less lights be on and would like to turn some off and combine indicators, warning, and colors on the same LEDs. LED's 0 - 5 are on the back and 6-10 are on the front. I'd like to have only LED 0 and 5 be Indicators, warning, and red and for the front I want the same except that the LED's should be blue. Can't seem to get this to happen.

led 0 4,8:E:I:2
led 1 5,8::C:2
led 2 6,8::WC:2
led 3 7,8::WC:2
led 4 8,8::C:2
led 5 9,8:EW:I:2
led 6 10,8::W:8
led 7 11,8::C:8
led 8 12,8::C:8
led 9 13,8::C:8
led 10 14,8::W:8