Big Brother takes control again

Kbev5709

Big Brother takes control again

Post by Kbev5709 »

Well, thanks to all the complete idiots like the guy who flew his drone into the thermal pool at Yellowstone, the government employee who overflew the White House, all of the idiots who try to fly and film at places like airports and over emergency workers, and a special thanks to the mindless jerks who think flying a drone so high that it drops the TX signal somewhere above the clouds is a good idea, when there is a ceiling of 400 feet for model aircraft. Thanks for being so stupid that the government has now decided to step in and inconvenience the rest of us who don't do stuff like I previously mentioned, in order to try and control the mindless idiots that seem to be over running the hobby buying junk quads like DJI and not having a clue about how to fly them.
Thanks from those of us who have built their quad from scratch and fly in a safe area away from trouble and who have taken the time to enable a working failsafe to prevent fly aways. Thanks for making me interact with big brother when I would really prefer not to. I think I'm just going to park it. The best we can hope for as hobbyists is that UAVs under a certain weight are exempt to this ridiculous and overbearing upcoming layer of bureaucracy foisted upon us by the irresponsible actions of idiots.

Dennis D

Re: Big Brother takes control again

Post by Dennis D »

Unfortunately...I completely agree with your rant.
Idiots are ruining a hobby that I respect and enjoy.
Nothing good happens when government has to get involved.