MultiWii Pro 2.0 Flight Controller w/GPS or Equivalent

hummerduude54

MultiWii Pro 2.0 Flight Controller w/GPS or Equivalent

Post by hummerduude54 »

Took me a few weeks of messing around with my HK MultiWii board and quadcopter but I got it flying beautifully. Built a couple quads for some friends and on my last build he paid me up front, I ordered all the parts and started building it, and Hobby King's stock was wrong on the FC and they didn't actually have it, they refunded my money and told me to place another order for backorder, which I did. 30 days went on and I decided to take the flight controller off of my quad to finish his build, which I did.
Now come to find out HK says they discontinued that MultiWii pro board and refunded my money..

So... does anyone have a MultiWii Pro 2.0 board w/GPS they'd like to sell me or know where I might find one.
Or is there a flight controller out there with a similar price point $80 that comes with all the features the MultiWii board did (Android Ground Control/GPS/Baro/Acc/Navigation Missions/Bluetooth)
Desperately want to get my quad back up and running, I miss flying!!!

Leo

Re: MultiWii Pro 2.0 Flight Controller w/GPS or Equivalent

Post by Leo »

My recommendation:

Crius AIO Pro V2.x + inexpensive Ublox NEO-6M GPS Module

I fly it and I like it.

FengShuiDrone

Post by FengShuiDrone »

Last edited by FengShuiDrone on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

hummerduude54

Post by hummerduude54 »

Is Paul on here or does anyone have his contact info.
Contact page on his website is empty...
I'd like to discuss with him and see what he recommends that might be a drop in replacement for what I had with multiwii.
Hopefully I don't have to start over with the config.h file, i'm assuming his boards would use Arduino for programming?

FengShuiDrone

Post by FengShuiDrone »

Last edited by FengShuiDrone on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

hummerduude54

Post by hummerduude54 »

Ok thanks bud I appreciate it, the contact page again appears to be functional, when I looked at it it just had a message that said this page was still in work or something like that.

After the customer service experience I had with them regarding the botched stock issue with the FC, I regret ever buying parts from them. I have spent thousands of dollars with them over the last year for lots of supplies and parts for multiple quads and the way in which their customer service handled me took me almost 4 months to finally have someone tell me sorry...

I'll be going after the 2.0 with GPS... and of course he's out of stock though. I don't have any of those EZ connectors so I'll just be using the regular header pins for it. I'm a decent solder so won't be a problem for me.
I'll email him and see if I can find out when he'll have them in stock.

Thanks again for your help!