MW 2.4 connection error to WINgui Navi 2.3

jmoore3274

MW 2.4 connection error to WINgui Navi 2.3

Post by jmoore3274 »

I have no clue what in the world happened here. The thing was working just fine till I clicked on "Load Defaults" in WINgui Navi 2.3 I was working on PID tuning to smooth out the flight with a gimbal attached. Now when I click on connect I see that WINgui loads up the setting from the Quad but then it kicks this error out to me.

"Value of "15" is not valid for "Value". "Value" should be between "Minimim" and "Maximum"
Parameter name: Value"

So I compared the setting in WINgui to my sketch setting and tried to change things around. I can not figure out what value in the sketch might be causing this error in the GUI.

Does anyone have an idea to the cause of this?

QuadBow

Re: MW 2.4 connection error to WINgui Navi 2.3

Post by QuadBow »

jmoore3274 wrote:I can not figure out what value in the sketch might be causing this error in the GUI.
It is just the multiwii version 2.4 which causes a conflict when running wingui 2.3.

Either you wait for a new version of wingui supporting multiwii 2.4
or you have to compile multiwii with the former VERSION 230 instead of 240 in the file Multiwii.h

jmoore3274

Post by jmoore3274 »

Quad I'm running MultiWii 2.4 which was released not long ago. This version of Multiwii will only work on a few WINGui's including EOS Bandi's Navi version of WINGui. In the Navi version you have to change the version number in the Multiwii sketch. I had it working for a while now and when I hit load defaults in WinGUI it started giving me the above error every time I try to connect. This error is VIA WINgui and I don't know why. I even scaled back to 2.3Navi and I'm still getting the error. I even downloaded wingui again to see if I had any corrupted files.

QuadBow

Post by QuadBow »

Since I have been waiting for a long time now for a WinGUI version compatible to Multiwii 2.4, I am just curious: will the excellent program WINGUI be maintained in the future? Or has the development been stopped?

EOS Bandi,
Maybe you can tell us more about your plans.