Can't Arm Multiwii AIO pro board

q36modulator

Can't Arm Multiwii AIO pro board

Post by q36modulator »

Hi Everyone,
I have been trying desperately for the past several hours to get my Multiwii AIO Pro board to arm. I have tried numerous different configurations and settings but I cannot get it to arm.
I tried doing a Magnetometer and accelerometer calibration but that didn't seem to help.
I tried switching the settings in the config.h file from "#define ALLOW_ARM_DISARM_VIA_TX_YAW" to "#define ALLOW_ARM_DISARM_VIA_TX_ROLL" and flashing them to the board.
I also tried going in to the GUI editor and trying to set a switch to the ARM function with no success.
I tried setting a switch to trigger the ARM function in the low, medium, and high position but it still won't arm.
If anyone knows how to fix this or help I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you

q36modulator

Re: Can't Arm Multiwii AIO pro board

Post by q36modulator »

Never Mind guys! For anyone else having a similar issue with an HK-T6A transmitter from Hobbyking, I had to configure the switches on the transmitter to "DR" or "Throttle Cut" in order to get it to arm. I am currently using "DR" though because if you select "Throttle Cut" it obviously wont throttle up when armed. I don't know what "DR" means, but if anyone knows what it means I would greatly appreciate them posting a reply. I also changed my board type to the "HK_MultiWii_SE_V2". Finally, I went to the arm/disarm section in the config.h file and commented both "ALLOW_ARM_DISARM_VIA_TX_ROLL" and "ALLOW_ARM_DISARM_VIA_TX_YAW".

Anyway, not all problems are fixed the motors will start to spin as soon as I arm the board. I tried the setting in the Config.h file called "MOTOR_STOP" and it didn't seem to do anything. I also played with the minthrottle function without success. If anyone knows solutions to these problems I would be great full for the help!

QuadBow

Re: Can't Arm Multiwii AIO pro board

Post by QuadBow »

q36modulator wrote:I don't know what "DR" means,
The problem I have with HK is that there is no official manual available. HK leaves it up to the customers to provide own hints how to set up the boards. So, you find many different entries of many customers which most probably will not help you for your very item...