Roll is reversed at output.

RicerX1

Roll is reversed at output.

Post by RicerX1 »

I have a new sk450 build with a multiwii 328p from hobby king.

I have already verified that all motor connections are correct and i'm running an orangerx sat rx.

The problem I have is the roll direction is responding to the opposite of my stick input. i.e. Stick right roll left. I don't think its transmitter reversing since when i stick left the channel reads 1004 and when i stick right it reads 1999.

I tried reversing the channel at the tx and was able to fly okay. but it makes the stick commands that involve roll inverted. I guess I can live with it or make my own cheat cheat for stick commands. But its still seems to be annoying. Has anyone had a similar issue before?

Is there away to reverse the channels in the sketch?

waltr

Re: Roll is reversed at output.

Post by waltr »

Sounds like you might have the wrong board type defined.
Is this MW2.3?

I take it you see the stick values in the MW GUI, right?

RicerX1

Post by RicerX1 »

Yep MW2.3

board type is defined as HK_MultiWii_328P , is there somewhere else i need to define board/processor type besides config.h

I cant see the stick values in GUI because i'm running a spectrum sat as an rx. But I use an i2c lcd display to see and set values.

QuadBow

Post by QuadBow »

RicerX1 wrote:board type is defined as HK_MultiWii_328P , is there somewhere else i need to define board/processor type besides config.h
That question should be answered by your dealer, since I don't know, what board you are talking about.