How is site funded?

brewski

How is site funded?

Post by brewski »

Wondering how this site is funded. RCGroups is obviously funded by Hobbyking & other advertising, but Multiwii has nil advertising.

treym

Re: How is site funded?

Post by treym »

brewski

Post by brewski »

treym wrote:http://www.multiwii.com/about/sponsors

;)

I'd totally forgotten about main Home page as only have Forum bookmarked :roll:
Maybe site needs a few more donations as speed of accessing has been getting worse the past few weeks.

Leo

Post by Leo »

brewski wrote:Maybe site needs a few more donations as speed of accessing has been getting worse the past few weeks.

And I thought I was the only one having the problems. The server has extreme issues and it is very frustrating! :(

brewski

Post by brewski »

Leo wrote:
brewski wrote:Maybe site needs a few more donations as speed of accessing has been getting worse the past few weeks.

And I thought I was the only one having the problems. The server has extreme issues and it is very frustrating! :(

I thought it was my crappy 3rd world ADSL2+ copper line connection as well until I ran Speedtest.net & found it running at it's usual 6MB/sec. It was revealed today that Australia, one of the most prosperous countries in the developed world (but slipping now that no one can afford to buy our coal, iron ore, gas & uranium) came 44th in Internet speed :oops: