The supreme vibration

lucaszanella

The supreme vibration

Post by lucaszanella »

I really can't explain why these propellers are vibrating so much! The motors are perfect. And they are new unused propellers (i know that it doesn't mean they're balanced but the vibration is too strong for it, and every new propeller that I use ends up with the same vibration!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKQOLIIK0mc

At the end you can see that the propellers gets out of the motor (I unscrewed it just for a test, but even with the propellers really screwed the problem is the same)

Thanks if someone can help me!

chris ables

Re: The supreme vibration

Post by chris ables »

Looks like those prop adapters are not drilled straight ! I recieved one that wasn't drilled correctly and it looked just like that ! May not be your problem but thats what it looks like ! It also could be not tight enough so you might want to put a washer on top of the prop so it will tighten more before you rule out if it's drilled correctly ! :D

bill516

Post by bill516 »

Can you do a vid from the side that way wee can see the vibration better, with and without props.

capt

Post by capt »

Something is off center, the prop adapter or the prop. A while back some props were being sold that had the blades not excatly 180 degs!

tovrin

Post by tovrin »

i had a lot of vibration problems with that frame until i quit using the motor brackets that came with it and mounted my motors straight to the aluminum frame.

vpb

Post by vpb »

+1 on direct mounting :D
My 1kg tri-motors are mounted directly to alu arms with 2 zip-ties/each, no any movement till now, even 1mm.