Buyers remorse?

mummi

Buyers remorse?

Post by mummi »

So I got home drunk this morning and instead of going to sleep I watched the curiosity landing... and apparently bought a Turnigy9x Tx. I think I don't have the buyers remorse :) but my question is, what firmware should I use and is there any way to get data from the multiwii to the Tx or can I get the PID values on the screen?

TS00

Re: Buyers remorse?

Post by TS00 »

mummi wrote:So I got home drunk this morning and instead of going to sleep I watched the curiosity landing... and apparently bought a Turnigy9x Tx. I think I don't have the buyers remorse :) but my question is, what firmware should I use and is there any way to get data from the multiwii to the Tx or can I get the PID values on the screen?

Are you still drunk now? ;)

What do you mean get data from the multiwii to the Tx?

mummi

Post by mummi »

TS00 wrote:
Are you still drunk now? ;)

What do you mean get data from the multiwii to the Tx?

Haha no not still drunk. What I ment was is it possible to get forinstance the heading height battery voltage etc...

TS00

Post by TS00 »

No, to get that data back from the multiwii to you, you need telemetry - you need a transmitter on the multicopter transmitting data back to you.

mummi

Post by mummi »

TS00 wrote:No, to get that data back from the multiwii to you, you need telemetry - you need a transmitter on the multicopter transmitting data back to you.

K thanks.

bill516

Post by bill516 »

go look at the 9xforum . com. Everything you want to know about the 9x is there, from flashing new firmware to making it talk and other stuff. Dont know why you think you should be remorseful for what you paid nothing else comes near it. Not only that you can talk to the guys who did the firmware, if you have a suggestion, its do-able and of use to many people they will try to include it in the code. Now what other Tx gives you that.

mummi

Post by mummi »

bill516 wrote:Now what other Tx gives you that.

Good point :)