anger management

tovrin

anger management

Post by tovrin »

I know I'm not a developer, and have done little to help assist in the coding in this project, i have been here reading for quite awhile, I try to help the newb questions i know the answers to, but in the last couple weeks its all been a huge drama fest. people are getting unnecessarily aggro over petty issues.

when did it go from being a fun hobby to an angry job? when my job gets me acting like this, i take a week vacation, i come back and i love my job again (i really do love my job).

I truly appreciate all the hard work everyone has done, I wanted to build and fly a quadcopter the moment i saw a youtube video of the German Mikrokopter product (but at $2500 i stalled on the idea of buying one of them). I love open source, i love bringing minds from different places together to work on something collectively. I think this is a great project, and I hope everyone keeps working on making it a better project, constantly.

But lets get along.

Pyrofer

Re: anger management

Post by Pyrofer »

Sadly a fluffy hug-fest is not on the cards for most open source projects.

Somebody once said, "Hell is other people". Open-source almost proves this.

We put up with a bit of agro knowing at the end, the product will continue to evolve.

copterrichie

Post by copterrichie »

Understanding Duality aka Yin and Yang, makes this process much easier to understand. Without the downtime, we would never appreciate the uptime etc.

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

Maybe alex needs to put an argument link on the board index that way we have a place for it !!!!