Help - Yaw and pitch reversed only to motor output

bill516

Re: Help - Yaw and pitch reversed only to motor output

Post by bill516 »

Open the Arduino programme click on files/examples/EEPROM then eeprom clear. Upload that ans it will clear your eeprom.

thecowboy01

Post by thecowboy01 »

Great thank you Ill give that a try today

thecowboy01

Post by thecowboy01 »

well another step taken but still no answer yet

jevermeister

Post by jevermeister »

Do you have some news?

Nils

thecowboy01

Post by thecowboy01 »

Yes i redid everything cleared eeprom ect....still the same!

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

Have you tried switching to a spektrum reciever ? Also i just built a quad x with a crius board and about couldnt get it right ! The biggest problem was vibration from mounting board directly to frame ! It seemed not to have any vibration , very well balanced props ! Try mounting the board on some thick foam tape with the crius board ! Like two pieces of foam tape stuck together ! Also i have heard of other people having trouble with crius boards on that orange reciever and spektrum radio and thats why i asked if you tried a spektrum reciever ! the quad x i just built is fine now on just gyro's but the acc is nowhere near right ! Acc on and quad responds nowhere near correct ! Hope this helps you !

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

I just watched that video you posted and i may be wrong but in the video it looked like your programing cable is offset and is not connected to all the pins on board ! I may be wrong , video is kinda fuzzy !

thecowboy01

Post by thecowboy01 »

Thanks for looking Chris, Yes I have even tried a whole different tx and Rx at 72mhz. The board is mounted on nylon standoffs with rubber grommets for anti-vibration....again everything shows correct in GUI and only seems to be wrong from board to motor on those channels. Yeah all pins were connected and had no problem with the connection.....Im thinking it must be a bad board?

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

Ok but do me one favor and try this before ruling the board out if you dont mind ! We run this setup today and even done some flips and rolls ! In your firmware set the gyro lpf on the lowest one , the one for worst case senario ! Then in gui set your pitch and roll p i d 's to P 2.5 I .025 D 20 and set rc rates to 50 and set expo 65 ! And acc turned off ! With the spektrum dx7s and orange reciever you have ! I thought this was crazy settings when someone told me to try this with crius board but it worked real good with gyro only and no acc on ! Just try this and let me know ! Just sharing this with you because i just setup my first crius board and boy was it diffrent than what i was used too ! Also if you pm me an email address i can send you our file and you can try it !

thecowboy01

Post by thecowboy01 »

Ill give it a shot sure wont hurt.....gonna be a few days before I try it though

Pasgid

Post by Pasgid »

I faced the same problem but I think I found the solution. I had to cross check my motor signal outputs 3,10,9,11. this is the sequence I used and it seem to correct the problem. I had interchanged the 9 and II.