Triwii design

yves78

Triwii design

Post by yves78 »

I am sorry to disturb you, but I don't find the general dimensions for the triwii copter in your sections, please could you tell where it is located, or publish a sketch with the mail dimensions ?

(I am starting to build a triwii copter with arduino pro, 2204-14 & 7x4, HK ss ESC, WMP + NCHK ..etc.. - orders already placed , preparing frame and soft before receiving it ).

My target it to take pictures, with a 100grs camera I used before with planes, and I expect to build ayous wood arms, I am used with F3P to build light, so I hope the camera will not be an excessive load. ..

Bests regards.

Alexinparis

Re: Triwii design

Post by Alexinparis »

Hi,

The frame construction of the triwiicopter you can find in articles is described here:
http://radio-commande.com/experimental_ ... tricopter/
Radius from center to arm extremity is 23cm.
After many crash and reenforcement, it's still live ;)

yves78

Post by yves78 »

Thanks a lot Alex, I am confused, becaues I was sure I had read the dimension somewhere, but I was'nt able to find it again...

Due to my "picture target", do you think it would be better to extend arms to get more stability, or the stabilization would not change significantly with longer arms due to electronics management ?

Bests regards.

Alexinparis

Post by Alexinparis »

I think the triwii described here will be able to carry the extra weight, but I'm not sure it's the best config for it.
I would rather choose a bigger setup for this. (at least 8 inches props)

yves78

Post by yves78 »

No problem : I have also 8x4 props for F3P. I will be able to check that on a second time, when everything will be OK.

First I have to get and assemble everything... But your answer provide me the best way to start : I'll keep 23 cm arms.

Thanks a lot.