What LED should be on after startup? Quadframe.com Fc

oterpoter

What LED should be on after startup? Quadframe.com Fc

Post by oterpoter »

Hello gentlemen!
(and women if there are any female multicopterfellows!)

I am having some strange trouble with ny quadrocopter,mand it just get worse and worse, and more and more confusing.
My quadframe (FC from quadframe.com) was flying perfectly and stable, but I have now encountered 2 crashes out of nothing.
The quad is hoovering fine, when it all of a sudden just flips multiple 360 that appear to accellerate, and the result is a crash.
I have now reconnected all the ESCs in a new matter; I jused to have the wires from motor to ESC running within the thin alu tubes, but now i have much shorter cable running outside from motor to ESC.. Also this nakes changing of motors and such much much easier. I have teisted all my wires, both the 3wires running from motor to est, and also from ESC to power distribution board. All servocables, going from ESC to Fc and from FC to RX are also twisted. This is done to prevent (i believe) some interference that might occur if it is not done.
I have then connected the battery, and arming the motors, everything seems fine. All 4 motors starts, and I have checked all 4 with respect to the diection both of the rotation and also what prop is on.
After connecting the battery, and the beeping is done, my FC board shows one blue LEd on, and one Orange.. I do not remember if the orange was there previously, when the model flew just fine.
I am also having a hard time finding any information on this, and no reply from the guy that sold me the board as of yet.
I have connected the FC via USB to my Pc, and running MultiWii config 1.7 (the same version that has been running fine) all data reada correctly, and pan/tilting the model gives me correct visuals in the GuI..
I have performed a calibration of the board, and written it back..
When arming motors, and firmly holding the nodel, I start to give it some throttle.. And 1/3 or more up, it all of a sudden starts to flip from front/left towards backright (topleft lifts and accellerates).. This is done with the model in Stable mode.
It did so before I checked the values in GUi, and also aftwards.
Could the orange light be an indication of something being wrong? I have changed 3 of the motors due to broken shafts after the last chrash; thus all the solderings between all connectors Motor-Esc is done today. Is there any smart way for me to check if there is something wrong?
Any help is much appreciated, since I am now unable to fly at all....

Best regards

Mathias