crius aio, acs758 current sensor and frsky telemetry

izeman

crius aio, acs758 current sensor and frsky telemetry

Post by izeman »

i googled everything i could imagine, but i guess i'm missing something very trivial.

i use a frsky modded 9xr with opentx and a d8r-iiplus transmitter. i want to have some telemetry data shown on my remote. so i installed a voltage divider for lipo total voltage, connected to A2 and an ACS758 for current measurement connected to A1.
my remote shows (after adjusting values and offset) the correct values for voltage and current, and all the other values like ALT, GPS data, ACC, ...
but all the other power related values like CELL, CELS, CURR, CNsp, etc show now, or totally wrong values.
should this work? i want to have mAh used and max current drawn shown on my remote, so i can get some warnings and have some info of how the copter performs.
there are some parameters in multiwii like VBAT and POWERMETER which i guess sense these voltages on some analogue port. then those are transmitted via telemetry to the remote? or won't this happen?

any help very welcome :)

izeman

Re: crius aio, acs758 current sensor and frsky telemetry

Post by izeman »

really? noone?

QuadBow

Post by QuadBow »

Hi,

I have discribed in viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1929&p=49090#p48920 how to set up the correct cell voltage telemetry.

izeman

Post by izeman »

thank you