disarming doesn't work ALL the time? why?

rb2725

disarming doesn't work ALL the time? why?

Post by rb2725 »

I have the multiwii microwii flight controller,,, I can arm the quad by moving the throttle stick to bottom right hand corner... to disarm i need to move the throttle stick to bottom left hand corner..... However it doesn't disarm most of the time, and sometimes it takes a while before it disarms.....

could some1 tell me why it is doing this?

when I had the disarming on AUX it was disarming correctly, but i need the AUX for enabling stable/acc mode....

please advice guys

scrat

Re: disarming doesn't work ALL the time? why?

Post by scrat »

Check your Tx stick travel. They musto go from 1000 to 2000. If not, then you can set MINCHECK and MAXCHECK.

rb2725

Post by rb2725 »

thank you, do you mean i need to adjust the end points? sorry but the micheck and maxcheck is in the tx or in the flight controller....

sorry i am a newbie :(

tovrin

Post by tovrin »

if you can adjust the endpoints, do so, use the gui to see how far your sticks travel, if you can not adjust the endpoints enough, go into the sketch and change the values of MINCHECK and MAXCHECK to match what your TX is providing.

Slacsteve

Post by Slacsteve »

Maybe not your problem I had intermittent inability to arm and disarm (HK MW Pro red board). Turned out that using only one ESC to power everything my 5 volts was hovering around 3.5to 3.8v. Disconnected ESC and put in a HK Turnigy 5 amp SBEC set to six volts. Actual voltage dropped to 4.98v. Haven't had any more arm/disarm problems.

Sure is fun when you can't disarm and the props are spinning (didn't have #define motor stop) on a fully charged battery. Finally rolled my sleeves and put a finger straight down on the middle of the board and pulled the powering ESC.