Green LED blinking slow after battery connection; cannot arm

gent96

Green LED blinking slow after battery connection; cannot arm

Post by gent96 »

Hi Alex and all! Firstly, I would like to commend Alex for this wonderful contraption, the Multiwiicopter. This is one creation that is bringing hobbyists and computer-savvy people around the world together to a common ground. This is my first post but I have already sought to find answers in other forums. I just aquired a 3.0 Paris Board with WM+ and NK. Powered for the first time, I managed to arm and disarm the motors. It was when I fiddled FTDI to connect to the PC, downloaded the drivers so I could see the variables of the Arduino in Multiwiiconfig that I messed up.

1.First, I cannot download the drivers of the FTDI so my PC (Win7) could not recognized the Arduino pro mini. How can I do it?
2.After disconnecting the USB and powering up the board with an 11.1v Lipo, the green LED light just keep blinking slowly and now I cannot arm to run the motors.

What have I done wrong? Is the board finished? How can I recover? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

TIA!

Gent

My setup:

Hobbyking Quad X
4- RCTimer 2830 750kv motors
4- RCTimer 30A programmable ESCs
4- 10x4.5 (planning to)

gent96

Re: Green LED blinking slow after battery connection; cannot

Post by gent96 »

Hi Alex and All!

Please disregard my previous post. I changed the USB cord so now I can link the board to the PC. It was a defective usb cord after all, :D. I managed to calibrate the board and Adruino on the GUI so the green led stopped blinking. Afterwards, I was able to arm and disarm the motors. Thanks you to those who answered and offered advices. This is a great community.

Gent