Connecting help with the HK MultiWii SE V2.0 controller

dalefhome

Connecting help with the HK MultiWii SE V2.0 controller

Post by dalefhome »

This Board is so new, I cant find any info on connecting the board to the ESC's and RX.
The thing that confuses me is the cables that came with the board.
Two cables have, One male Servo Terminal on one end and 3 male Servo Terminals
(one each on S, one on +, and one on -) on the other end. One cable has male servo terminals
on both ends. I don't know where thy go. What I am looking for is a point to point or step by step
Diagram. If someone can point me to a posting that has a point to point diagram It would help me the most.

What I am wanting is a board that has Level, Alt Hold, Head Lock
This board has all, except info or support.
Last edited by dalefhome on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hulk

Re: Connecting help with the HK MultiWii SE V2.0 controller

Post by Hulk »

I have seen pictures on RCGroups of other users, using those types of connectors. That is a minimalistic approach to the solution. Since the flight controller only needs signal from the receiver, only 1 wire from each channel goes from the receiver to the flight controller. The receiver also needs 5v + and - so one connection with 3 wire runs from the board to the receiver.

dalefhome

Re: Connecting help with the HK MultiWii SE V2.0 controller

Post by dalefhome »

Thank you for your reply
Are you saying channels 1,2,3, from the Rx only need the signal pins, go to the Roll, pitch, yaw, (D4,D5,D6) on the controller, and all 3 pins (S+-) form Rx channel 4 go to Aux2 (D12) on the controller.
As for the ESC's Do thy go to all 3 pin's on each (D3,D9,D10,D11) on the controller. I am using Turnigy Plush 30amp ESC's
I will be using the, Hobby King Quadcopter Power Distribution Board to supply power to the ESC's that will power the rest of the system.
Please lit me know if this will work.
Thank you again.