quadrinozoom

wildshovelbill

quadrinozoom

Post by wildshovelbill »

hello everyone ,ive came across this board would really like to fly it on a tricopter,but i am brand new to this is there a placei could send it ?it dosent take programs .i have downloaded multi wii 2.0 ,comes up on port 5 atmega328 turns green but when i click start nothing happens ,i have radio connected and three esc,s one with all three wires and other two without red wires power comes on fine .but on the multiwii,it just does nothing no radio or anything, im able to learn fast have read nearly all i can find ..any help will be appreciated greatly. sorry for the grammer and i can make a video if maybe that would help,i also have adrino working and it never finishes the process when i try to go to blink in examples starts but dosent finish .

chris ables

Re: quadrinozoom

Post by chris ables »

The quadrino comes with 1.9 in it so go download 1.9 and use the configurator in it ! You have to use the same gui as the firmware in the board !

wildshovelbill

Post by wildshovelbill »

ok i have the 1.9 will give it a try,thanks for the quick reply

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

Also when you want to flash 2.0 you need to click the tool tab in arduino and then click board and then choose the right board ! But be sure you know how to compile that firmware for your board before trying to flash firmware ! I think flyingeinstien.com tells you how to do this ! Also they have 2.0 already compiled for that board !

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

Oh yeah i also have this board and i had to install this driver on my computer before my gui would work ! http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm

wildshovelbill

Post by wildshovelbill »

ok tried the multiwii 1.9 same thing no control ran a video its not the best for sure but maybe it will help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw20K1NToCY&feature=plcp

wildshovelbill

Post by wildshovelbill »

i have the drivers already .thanks for the help

wildshovelbill

Post by wildshovelbill »

chris ables wrote:Also when you want to flash 2.0 you need to click the tool tab in arduino and then click board and then choose the right board ! But be sure you know how to compile that firmware for your board before trying to flash firmware ! I think flyingeinstien.com tells you how to do this ! Also they have 2.0 already compiled for that board !

so this is were i am not sure how to compile the software,and seing how it is already a mess up dont want to make it worse ive got the newest version from adrino 1.01 but just tried to read so far ,the board has atmega328 written on it ,and thats why im here i do thank you

wildshovelbill

Post by wildshovelbill »

ok i do thank you but found out the usb port is broken ,it came off just now seems maybe he had it glued to the board .is their somewere i can have it repaired?

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

Here's a link to who makes that board and contact info is on there ! http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/customer-service That's bad it fell off ! You might can find a local electronic repair shop and have it resoldered ! Or there might be someone on here that can solder that but im not that good of a solderer to do that kind of work ! Ok can anyone on here fix this guy up ? (Edit) that link above is who sells it and the link also tells you how to flash firmware near bottom of page ! Here's the email to who makes it ,and it may be under warranty ! cfm@colinmackenzie.net

wildshovelbill

Post by wildshovelbill »

thank you

wildshovelbill

Post by wildshovelbill »

i would like to conclude by saying that colin repaired my board for free and i did the upgrade for 15 dollars and it works like a charm ,,thanks for the help

mdquads5

Post by mdquads5 »

chris ables wrote:The quadrino comes with 1.9 in it so go download 1.9 and use the configurator in it ! You have to use the same gui as the firmware in the board !

:x I have vista 64 and xp 32. Can't get anything to function on either. This thing (Quadrino Zoom 1E rev.Arduino and Multiwii config) is driving me insane. It hasn't worked since the day I got it a week ago. Multiwii config doesn't work either. I thought this was a ready to fly board. I was getting lights on board- green light, blue light constant, and poeriodic orange light if I moved board. I have disconnected all connections except usb. I have tried mwconfig 1.9, 2.0, etc. I get 2 or 3 windows opening up on top of each other and only the covered one does anything on clicking start. Then I was getting rx tx lights flashing fast but still no anything but one brown line in box showing activity then nothing more.
No read etc. Arduino 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 does nothing but error messages. no sketches. Now I don't even get blue light on board when plugged in. Only green and flashing orange. Any ideas? Anyone? I can't find anything about my specific issues on line.
Thanks.

mdquads5

Post by mdquads5 »

chris ables wrote:The quadrino comes with 1.9 in it so go download 1.9 and use the configurator in it ! You have to use the same gui as the firmware in the board !

:x I have vista 64 and xp 32. Can't get anything to function on either. This thing (Quadrino Zoom 1E rev.Arduino and Multiwii config) is driving me insane. It hasn't worked since the day I got it a week ago. Multiwii config doesn't work either. I thought this was a ready to fly board. I was getting lights on board- green light, blue light constant, and poeriodic orange light if I moved board. I have disconnected all connections except usb. I have tried mwconfig 1.9, 2.0, etc. I get 2 or 3 windows opening up on top of each other and only the covered one does anything on clicking start. Then I was getting rx tx lights flashing fast but still no anything but one brown line in box showing activity then nothing more.
No read etc. Arduino 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 does nothing but error messages. no sketches. Now I don't even get blue light on board when plugged in. Only green and flashing orange. Also no image of quad only dot with arrow on mwc. Any ideas? Anyone? I can't find anything about my specific issues on line.
Thanks.