Any one have pinouts for these WM+ and Nunchuck boards?

fxmech

Any one have pinouts for these WM+ and Nunchuck boards?

Post by fxmech »

Hi i just got my nunchuck and wii motion + boards and they dont match the pictures in assembly instructions. Hopefully some of you have built using them and can help me out with the pinouts. I'm using bobs super simple shield with them... thanks
Also... Do you know if its ok for me to remove the Joystick from the nunchuck board to lighten it up or does it need to stay with the board???
Attachments
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG

tatoapprendista

R: Any one have pinouts for these WM+ and Nunchuck boards?

Post by tatoapprendista »

Hi friend..
Have you resolved? I have the same board and the same problem.
Can you help me please?

bill516

Re: Any one have pinouts for these WM+ and Nunchuck boards?

Post by bill516 »

Goto rcgroups.com at look in t multirotor thread (its huge) click on the show attachments in this thread and it will bring up a list of all the pics that people have uploaded. Look through them and you should see you WMP or Nunchuck. You may need to register to be able to see attachments.

fxmech You can remove the joystick from the board no problem. If you look at the rc groups thread you should be able to see how to remove that portion of the board that the joystick fits to make it lighter still. It does require you to remake some links that get cut when you remove that bit of the board, if you dont the board wont work. Double check with a multimeter before you break the board, I made the new links as per the pictures for my nunchuck then cut the traces where I was going to break the board then I checked if it still worked, it still worked so I broke the board

tatoapprendista

Re: Any one have pinouts for these WM+ and Nunchuck boards?

Post by tatoapprendista »

Can you post it the image please for this clone wmp and nunchuck ?