Activate RTH

Corrado

Activate RTH

Post by Corrado »

I started building a esacottero conMultiWii PRO Flight Controller w MTK GPS Module. Allright! Works well. But while looking around on the web I could not understand HOW ACTIVATE THE RTH! I understand that I can activate by a Ch of Aux Tx Turnigy, but in practice the output of Aux Ch how it control the activation? Ie the output Ch 7 rx where to be connected? The GPS is connected and Arduino have set the program lines!
Sincerely ... maybe mine is a stupid question! :?

edsimmons3

Re: Activate RTH

Post by edsimmons3 »

Hi Corrado,

You will need to connect some extra channels to your multiwii and set them up for AUX inputs.

If you have a standard receiver setup working you should already have AUX1 enabled, AUX2 you can get by choosing one of:
#define RCAUXPIN8
//#define RCAUXPIN12

Once you have channels wired up to these, you should see AUX1 and AUX2 bars move in the GUI when you operate the controls and then you can choose which modes are enabled by checking the appropriate boxes in the grid of modes. Once you have set the modes you want, click on 'write' in the GUI to send these modes to the multiwii and then you should be able to select modes with the AUX controls.

I hope that helps...
Ed

edsimmons3

Re: Activate RTH

Post by edsimmons3 »

You can hopefully see from my config that when AUX1 is in it's highest position (it is a 3pos switch on my TX) that RTH is activated along with Horizon, Baro and Mag.

My aux2 is just a 2 position switch and selects headfree when the channel is in the high position.