Help about several things please

lezabour

Help about several things please

Post by lezabour »

Hi,

I'm trying to build a my first Multiwii drone.
I have some electronic basics with arduino / raspberry pi, and i'm working since few weeks on the multiwii;

Here is what i have:
- Crius Multii SE 2.6
- Power distribution board with BEC
- 4 SimonK ESC 30A
- 4 motor 920 kv
- quadcopter frame
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module
- FTDI USB Module
- Lipo 4S
- Android App (mostly EZ-Gui Ground Station or Hermes)
Special thing: I don't have any Radio transmetter or receiver, i try to make it work only over bluetooth (radio & other things will be buy later ;)
I have make the ESC calibration with an Arduino, it work well with the arduino (motor spinnning in various speed depending on what i want) -> so motor and ESC are working

Here is my wiring schema. Bluetooth work all is OK, i get data on Multiwii GUI if wired with FTDI or Bluetooth.
Wiring
Wiring

I have several problem, i have read a lot of tutorial, begginer guide, but i really don't understand, but my main problem is for arming motors and make them spin ;)
. I arm them with the Android app, but they don't turn. Sometimes, really don't understand why, it will work and they will spin.
But for exemple, at those moment, if i only arm Aux1 and Aux2, they all spin, not only the one i arm. But most of the time, it don't work.

Really don't know what to do, i try also to activate the Horizon or Angle option. They are well activated, but motors don't spin

I have some a question also concerning the power of the Multiwii. How do you power it well on battery?
I think i have 2 options (tryed both working, but change nothing on my motor problem)
- use the 3 wires from esc (red/white/black), and wire all 3 to the Multiwii (so, not only the white one) -> give power to multiwii
- use the BEC from Power distribution board (5V) -> work also

Any help would be good ;)

thanks a lot for your help