multiwii setting problem

Post by stefno11 »

Hi,
I have:
esc mr.rc simon series 30A
motor 1000kv
arduino uno or arduino mega with multiwii 2.4
gy521
turnigy 5x (5ch) without way for change endpoint (only change with trimmer)

I properrly calibrate the ESCs one to one.
by the GUI multiwii I can see that the range of throttle are (950->1100) - (1800->1900).
In the config.h I set up
#define MINCOMMAND 1000
#define MINTHROTTLE 1064
#define MAXTHROTTLE 1850

In the MultiWii.h I set up
#define MINCHECK 1000
#define MAXCHECK 1900

My problems are:
- If uncomment #define ESC_CALIB_CANNOT_FLY and start arduino the escs make the sound like if the throttle is not in bottom position. Where is the correct procedure?
- Without #define ESC_CALIB_CANNOT_FLY and start arduino the escs make the sound like if the throttle is not in bottom position. If I will restart arduino board without disconnect the lipo battery from escs, the escs start correctly but the motors aren't arm. I use aux1 for arm the motors. In this way the motors spin, the rpm change if I give more throttle or I move the imu. but they have a high speed if the throttle is in the bottom position. Where is the corretc setup of config.h and multiwii.h?
- If uncomment #define MOTOR_STOP the motor not stop. There is caused by the previous problem?

Sorry for my bad English.
thanks.

Hamburger

Re: multiwii setting problem

Post by Hamburger »

signals from the receiver going into your FC should be in the range of >1000 up to <2000.
MWii detects values below 980 (not sure about correct trip point) and discards anything below with result of no valid input.