4in1 esc connection

Jethro

4in1 esc connection

Post by Jethro »

I have a MWC multiwii 2560 Deluxe flight controller and I can find no wiring schematics anywhere for it.It is different from all the other multiwii boards I have seen. I intend to use a 4 in 1 esc but arent sure where to connect the 4 sensor wires. I assume I will need a multi throttle hub to calibrate, but then where do I connect the 4 cables. Any help gladly accepted. Thanks Jethro.
Attachments
T2SkHwXE8XXXXXXXXX_!!399245476.jpg

Kbev5709

Re: 4in1 esc connection

Post by Kbev5709 »

Jethro wrote:I have a MWC multiwii 2560 Deluxe flight controller and I can find no wiring schematics anywhere for it.It is different from all the other multiwii boards I have seen. I intend to use a 4 in 1 esc but arent sure where to connect the 4 sensor wires. I assume I will need a multi throttle hub to calibrate, but then where do I connect the 4 cables. Any help gladly accepted. Thanks Jethro.

After wasting my time trying to find out more about that board I gave up frustrated. If I could only read chinese. If this is any help, the ESCs will hook up to the D pins. On a standard MW, that would be 3, 5,6, 7. Who knows what those pins on yours are for, and who knows how they will translate to the corresponding motor pattern (which they also provide nowhere.) I can only suggest that you proceed logically (that might not help...this thing is some bad Chinese joke to me with nothing done logically except maybe the onboard GPS) and carefully.